How You Met Each Other

I. HOW YOU MET EACH OTHER

You were the lucky fan who won the chance to go to the London premiere night of The Maze Runner movie and get to meet the whole cast. You were such a huge fan of the books and have been so excited to see it in the big screen since you found out that it's finally going to be produced as a movie. You followed it since then, waited patiently for months and died slowly as the teasers and trailers unfolded as the premier date came nearer, and when you found out that there was a contest where the winner will have the chance to attend the premier and meet the cast, you didn't even waste a second and just entered your name, fingers crossed that you would be that lucky fan.

A few days later, you got a call that literally made you almost destroy your place.

You were going to join the cast of The Maze Runner in their first premier night.

The very special night finally came. You made it sure everything was perfect -bought a pretty pastel pink cocktail dress and got your hair and make-up done to perfection you couldn't even believe it yourself that it was possible you'd be that pretty. You were all dolled up for the occasion and was pretty confident yourself that you'd fit perfectly fine with the cast when you meet them.

But the nerves were quick to sink in when you finally arrived at the venue of the premiere night. There were just too many people -beautiful, sophisticated people- around and you found yourself standing at the farthest side of the red carpet, almost too concealed to be even noticed.

The staff told you to go in and enjoy yourself. The cast have been told about you already but they were still very busy entertaining the camera and few of the fans outside the barricade so you just stood there awkwardly. It wasn't what you honestly expected to happen but you really can't just blame anyone. You were just the lucky fan that gets to stands on the red carpet and see the movie before them all. It just sank into you -that's just really all it's going to be.

You just then decided to go inside the cinema, didn't even bother to find out where you really were supposed to sit and just sat at the farthest chair on the last row.

You let out a deep sigh, disappointed that you didn't exactly enjoy the red carpet as how you imagined it in your head. You even thought that you've wasted a huge load of money for everything that you've done just to look fitting to the crowd.

But just then, out in the corner of your eyes, you saw someone leaning down beside you.

"Hi," a smiling face greeted you.

You nearly fell off your chair.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He was actually there, leaning next to you, smiling like he's known you all his life.

You can't help but stare with disbelief at the handsome young lad that was actually there next to you. He was just so close that you had the chance to actually study his beautiful features. That gorgeous quiff and his nicely defined jawline, you know you were quite smitten. He's got the nicest brown pair of eyes you've ever seen in your life and that warm smile that took your breath away.

Right even before your brain could process what was happening, he leapt at the chair next to yours and asked, "Are you alright there love?" his British accent you've been dying to hear personally ringing in your ears. It was low and really really sexy you're still quite not sure if that second was really happening.

You snapped out of the daze you were in and hung your head low, embarrassed at how rude it was that you stared at the star a bit longer than what's necessary.

It's just that you can't help it. Newt has always been your favorite character on the whole story and when you found out that Thomas Brodie-Sangster was going to portray your favorite Glader, you've followed him since then, -or more like stalked him on Twitter, stare at his pretty picture on Tumblr for hours and not regret a single second spent. You just really fell in love with him.