He Gets Jealous

XXI. He Gets Jealous

Thomas watched you get ready in your room -Fixing your hair a million times, adjusting your dress, struggling to get a pair of earrings on while grabbing your purse.

He saw you stop and look at your reflection. "Do you think he'll like it Thomas?" Your voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah, he'll love it. You look stunning, prettiest girl I've ever seen."

You just giggled, "You're my best friend! You're obligated to say that."

You caught glimpse of the time on the clock. "Oh, shit. We're gonna be late!"

Quickly, you grabbed his arm and pulled him to the door. Thomas was supposed to drive you to some date with some guy you actually don't know.

But as you and Thomas came nearer his car, Thomas stopped and pulled you.

"Y/N, I'm not driving you." he said.

Your expression was confused. "What? Why not? You promised! Come on, I have a date right now, we can't do this."

"I can't. I can't drive the girl I love to some date, so she can flirt with some guy that isn't me, and have a relationship that I've always wanted to have. I can't do it. I'm sorry."

Thomas looked away, not able to watch the expression you had.

"It's so like you to tell me you're in love with me right before a date, eh? You're lucky I love you."

Thomas looked up with a smile, your lips meeting his.

© Andiesaur

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this! ☺️ Feedbacks are very much appreciated! 😊 Thank you! ❤️