11

Jack:

I was getting ready for the bar, when I got a text from Hiccup. Well, not exactly a text. It was an image. So I open it thinking it was one of Hiccups dumb selfies but I was wrong. It was Elsa. More beautiful than ever. She was bearly wearing any make up and still looked stunning.

H: like what you see?
J: where did you get this?
H: I just drop off Punzie and , well they leave in the same house, so yeah.
J: Where is she going?
H: Lucky you! to the bar.
******************************
We arrived at the bar and there where too many people. I couldn't distinguish Elsa. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find her.

I tripped into someone.
"Whoops sorry. Ma Bad" she said throwing herself at me.
"Anna?" I said trying to stable myself.
"Chug. Keep it inside sweeti and kiss me." She replied hugging me.
"Are you fucked up?" I said pulling her away
"No. " She giggled and holding on to me.
"Who did you come with?" I asked worried.
"Punzie, we heard Elsa was going to have a little fun and well... We had to see it for ourselves." She said burring her face on my shoulder.
"But where is..." I said turning my head and then I saw Punzie making out with a dude, it was actually kind of disgusting.
"Never mind."I said trying not to fall with Anna on the floor.
"Jackie, do you want to make out with Annie?" She said suddenly kissing the air.
"No! " I replied angry.
"Come on. I know you want to!" She snapped
"No, Anna. You are fucked up. I am going to take you home." I said pulling her away and grabbing her hand to get out of there.
"Don't worry about Elsa. She won't find out." She insisted.
"Enough Anna" I said irritated and turned around and then she kissed me. I pushed her right away. But then I heard a voice and then someone punched me in the face. Yeah I know who you are thinking.Elsa.