33

Punzie:

I arrived at Jack's house as fast as I could because he never needed anything from anyone.I knocked at the door and Sandra opened it.
-Punzie! It's been such a long time.
-I know, I'm glad to see you came back!
-Haha, that's what everyone said.
-I bet they did, is Jack home?
-Oh, yes he is in his room.
She let me in and I went upstairs. He was shirtless in his bed,whatever had happened it must have been bad, last time I saw him like this was when his mom left and his Dad started being mean to him.
-Hello? I said almost like a whisper
-Punz, Omg, thank the moon you are here!
-What happened?
-It's not "what" is "who"
-Well, who happend?
-Elsa
-I knew it! I knew you two got something going on!
-Not kind of something I mean Punz, you know I loved her since the first time she threaten to kill me the day I broke that guitar.
-I know, but then why do you need my help , I mean no offense or anything but you are kind of like the playboy in the school.
-Punz, Have you even been listening? I mean I fell in love with her the night she threaten to kill me! Who the fuck falls in love like that, normally girls would just flit and be cute and things like that but Elsa, she is completely different and lucky me she is your cousin.
-Omg, is Jack Frost asking me for advice?
-This are desperate times.
-Okey fine, I'll tell you all that I know about her.
-Wait let me get a notebook.
He was even going to take note of what I say? He really liked Elsa. Like another level of liking.
-Okey, I'm back. he said
-Elsa, where to begin, well she loves chocolate, her favorite color is blue, her favorite animal is the wolf, her favorite time of the year is winter, her hobby is reading and ice skating, she loves once upon a time, she had an imaginary friend who was a snowman and his name was Olaf, her parents died and she had to grow up so quickly she didn't even have time to spend with Anna as sisters or as family,even now she behaves like an adult because thats all she knows, that's the way she raised her self to be the queen of a kingdom of isolation,she sometimes can be a teen but only for like 4 seconds then she goes back to miss perfection. What else....she compose, she has an incredible voice,she has never had a crush on anybody, and I guess that's all you need to know.
-Thanks Punz. he said giving me a hug like a bear-friendly-hug.
-Your welcome.
*knock knock*
-Who is it?he asked
-Your mother.
-Oh, whats up mom?
-Just wondering if you children would help me do some cupcakes.
-Sure! I said as I got out of Jack's room I don't know why is always freezing cold in there actually in all his house pretty much.
**********************************
So we did the cupcakes and I can say they will be delicious right now they are in the oven but one of the things about Jack that almost no body knows is that he is a hell of a cook, everything he does taste gorgeous.

I saw Jack practicing on a mirror what he was trying to say to Elsa.
-How's your speech going?
-Horrible
-It can't be that bad.
-Yes it can.
-Practice with me pretend like I am Elsa.
-Jack, cupcakes are ready! said Sandra
-Coming! he said

So we got the cupcakes out and started to decorate them with frosting but Jack started to put the frosting into my face so I did to him as well, and you could imagine how all that turned out.
-Aww, you two should be girlfriend and boyfriend said Sandra
-Mom, she has a boyfriend already!
-Well, thank god because she is so beautiful.
I blushed, I really never considered myself as beautiful.
-Yezz Puz even my mom makes you blush, this family is too hot for society.
-Shut up Frost, and start practicing your speech for the girl you love.
-Okey, Hi Elsa, um you look beautiful today....., so.. I've been thinking that you and me you know emm ...have that connection and I just..you re beautiful and I just can't keep it hidden any more WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? gee it sounded a lot better in my head.
-It kind of sucks.
-I know it-Fuck.He said as he stared at the window and started running to the street, wait what had just happ-

I know what he saw, Elsa, and he told me if I wanted to be his... She most have heard it.