20

Jack:

It's already thursday and I am so dawn nervous about the audition. I need to get a good roll on this play. I needed that extra credit. Hopefully it is a snow day. So that means no school but I still have to get to the audition. I love days like this. Today I am going to teach my sister how to skate on ice. She is so scared. There was a pond near my house so I thought it might be easy somewhere she already knew.

**********************************
We arrived to the pond .It seemed quite frozen to me, and I saw Elsa skating like a professional. She looked beautiful and was that my hoodie?

-Look Jack, it's Tooth!
-Haha yes she is.

-Tooth! My sister said excited.
-Sophie? what are you doing here?
-Jack is going to teach me how to skate.
-Oh really? so how are you going to do that Frost?
-Turns out I practice hockey so I'm going to teach my sister skiing. I answered
-A hockey player is going to teach a girl how to skate?
-You doubt it?
-Yes.
-Oh honey I thought you already trusted me.
-Well, I don't.
-Come on Sophie. Let's prove Tooth wrong.

********************************
We went to the other side of the pond to not disturb Elsa.
-It's okey, It's okey. Don't look down just look at me. I tried to calm her.
-Jack I'm scared. She said while the ice was cracking between her toes.
-I know, but your going to be alright. not going to fall in .Uh.. We are going to have a little fun instead.
-No we're not!
-Would I trick you?
-Yes, you always play tricks!
-Haha well, not this time. I promise you're going to be fine. You have to believe in me. I told her while ice cracked below me .
-You want to play a game? we're going to play hopscotch like we play every day! It's as easy as 1 . I step into the ice while it broke and I pretended to balance myself so Sophie smiled
-2 .. I step into solid ice
-3! I said as I reached a staff to get my sister out of there.
-Alright now it's your turn.1..2..3! I pushed her out from the cracked ice but I got myself into it. So yeah I fall in.

I tried to swim but my cloths were too heavy I thought I was going to die.