36

Elsa:

-I just can't do this anymore. he said before he kissed me. I really didn't saw that coming I was way too focused on what he just said. I was frozen.

His lips felt so good on mine like if they were meant to be there, and we were meant to be. Eventually I had to pull away because I needed air and it seems as if he was never going to.

-If you're trying to keep your distance from me in no way lessens my affection for you. He said
-All your intents to quote tfios to impress me are going to fail.
-Elsa, I read that book for you.
-So ten I guess I ruined it all.
-No, I guess not just yet. Look I want you to go out with me and I won't let go until you agree.
-Jack. I said as his eyes lit up
-Can I tell you how sexy do you pronounce my name or do you already know?
-Shut up and let me go.
-I haven't quite yet received my answer just yet.
-Yes. I'll go out with you.
-And why is that?
-Because I also love you.
He had the biggest smile in the whole planet I swear he looked so cute. And so his little sister came out.
-Jack the cupcakes are ready and Punzie already left. said Sophie.
-Thanks, do you want to stay and eat cupcakes? he asked me
-Ehhh no thanks I actually have to o home.
-I'm sorry I meant do you want to go voluntarily to my house and eat cupcakes or would you rather be kidnapped.
-I think I'll go. I said as I turned away and then as he always did he kidnapped me and took me to his house.