24

Elsa:

I arrived to school and I saw Tooth crying and every single girl talking about Jack.

-Have you seen his eyes!

-I know, did you hear that high note! He is so gorgeous.

-He is Jack! Of course he is.

I didn't know why he had become so popular I mean not that he wasn't before but right now everyone was talking about him.

-Elsa

-Ariel!

-Have you seen it?

-Sorry?

-The video!

-I'm sorry I'm confused

-Jack, audition and someone recorded it, he has an amazing voice plus he took his shirt off! He has a six pack and dimples and the v everything!

Oh so that's what was going on.

-Haha, omg you are seriously going to be one of his fan girls?

-Maybe, I mean why not? He is hot, single, and funny.Like, have you seen him today? He looks soo hot, steam looks cool.

-Haha , Okey, just reminding you that I have a boyfriend.

-Pshh please, he is not even half the popular or hot that Jack is.

-Well, at least he doesn't lies.

-You are so complicated, you knew that right?

-I know, hey, see you at the audition tonight?

-See ya.

Ariel went, to search for Jack, meanwhile I just headed to my locker but something was wrong. James was always waiting for me at my locker and now he was just not there. What the fuck? I went to search for him and heard his voice in the janitors office.

-I am tired of pretending to like that chick!

-I know, but we need for her to confess to you that she loves Jack so you can dump her and I can show the tape to Jack so he thinks she is pathetic and come to me.said Tooth

-She is so cold, she will never do that!

-Do you want the money or not.

-Fine, give me the recorded so I can get her to confess.

-Perfect!

All these time he was just pretending. Seriously? All these time it was just a set up. A fucking set up. I got away from there as I felt tears running down my cheeks and my body began to get very heavy but before I could touch the ground I felt someone caught me by the wrist. James? No it was Jack.