48

Anna:
We got a call from the police Elsa was at the hospital with Hypothermia. When we arrived they told us what they found on the pond, a car, a body of a boy,Jack. Oh no, how am I supposed to tell my sister that her best boyfriend was dead! I can't.
***************************************
Days passed and Elsa was still unconscious thank god because I didn't wanted to tell her, all kinds of people came to visit her, Punzie, Hiccup, Astrid, Kyle, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, Ariel, guys from school I didn't know, even Tooth came once, the ones who were there the most were Dylan and I. But the one who had to be there because it was important because he had to be.Never arrived, and he will never come.
***************************************
One day she opened her eyes, it had been 2 weeks later since that day.
-Anna!
-Hi, how are you feeling?
-Okey, I guess.
-That's good.
-Yeah, hey where is Jack? I have to tell him how much of an idiot he is for not keeping his eyes in the road.
I was silent.
-Is he still unconscious?
I couldn't tell her anything the thought of her thinking that he was just unconscious was sad so I let a tear gone down my eye and so she figure it out.
-No, of course he is unconscious forever! she started to cry so hard I had to get her two boxes of Kleenex.
*************************************
We took Elsa to Punzie's home. She never came out of her room, she was depressed , she didn't eat for a while until Hiccup came one day and put her to her senses, but she eat so little I didn't know how she would still be alive finally we had to give her some anti depressants. Jack's funeral was in a week, and they wanted for Elsa to say something I guess that was the worst of all she had to talk about it.