Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Jay puts the suitcases in the trunk and get in the driver's side, grabbing your hand. "Are you ready?" You nod and he smiles and starts his rented car.

He pulls into the airport parking lot, you nervously sigh. "You okay Y/n?" You look at him "never been better" you say with a smile.

He gets out and grabs the bags, you grab yours and then grab his hand intertwining fingers. When you walk in Jensen puts on his Cap and sunglasses. You see Grace standing off to the side, her stomach looking bigger and more rounded in the shirt she had on. "Grace?" You walk over to her and I'll her into a hug.

"Y/n, I have a surprise" Jensen walks over wrapping his arm around your waist. "Okay, what is it?" She hands you a little bag. You open it to find a positive pregnancy test. "No way!!!" You show it to Jay "congratulations, Grace" he said giving her a side hug.

You put her into a bear hug. "How far along?" "3 months" you smile. "I'll visit very often, so will Jay here" you look up to him. He looks down at you and then Grace

"Jason, is thrilled. He's been ready to become a father" you nod. "Grace?" You hear from across the room, you turn your head to see Jason running towards her with his arms open. "Hey, J" he kisses her passionately on the lips. Both you and Jensen look away. "Y/n, it's nice to see you" he says giving you a hug. "And you must be Jensen Ackles" they shake hands.

~Time skip to the plane~

You're sitting by the window with your head on Jensen's shoulder and his arm is wrapped around your waist. "Jay, I'm nervous. What if when I meet your parents they won't like me"

Jensen kissed the top of your head "They'll love you, I promise." You smile "And what about Danneel" you hear Jensen sigh. "She shouldn't cause a problem. Are you worried about her not liking you?" You nod "well don't be, she has no right to say anything about you, especially after me finding her in the bed with a PA from set"

"Jay, I know how you feel your the first guy I've been with since my ex fiancé, after finding him with my sister in my bed" you think back on that moment...

~Flashback~

"Chad I'm home!" You call out into your Apartment. No answer. You walk towards the rooms.

"Ooh, right there... Ffuucckk" you hear moans. You open the door, not ready for what you see.

Your sister sees you and tries to cover up, while Chad hurries to find clothes.

"Y/n, Babe.. please let me explain"

"No Chad! I come home to find you fucking my sister, I thought what we had was love."

"No you were just a compromise for your sister, I never loved you. You are nothing like your sister" you walk over and slap Chad and he takes your arm and slams you into the wall, punching your stomach, face just about anywhere he could get too repeatedly. You throws you across the floor your head slamming into the wall.

You feel warm liquid run down all over your body, and head. Your sister just stood there watching, laughing. You looked around the room, and you picked up the closest thing to you which was a book and Slammed it into his head making him stumble backwards.

You took the opportunity to stand up and run towards the door. Making it to Grace's house.

~Flashback over~

"My sister still calls me" Jensen clenches his jaw, "if I ever see that dick, I'm going to pound him into a pulp... did you tell your mom?" "They wouldn't have cared, my family hates me, I'm a big disappointment." you look out the window, subconsciously touching your broken ribs, and the scars.

~Time skip Brought to you by Sam's hair conditioner~

Jensen pulls up to his house. "Jay this house is huge!" Before he even parks the car you get out of the car. "Woah, calm down" he laughs.

He unlocks the front door "I have a guest bedroom for you, unless you want to stay with me?" He winks and you smack his chest lightly. "Only if you want me to, baby" he takes you to his bedroom.

___

Hello lovelies, I'm sorry it took so long to post this but school is a pain in the butt. This sucked but here ya go!
-Emily.

764 words