Chapter 14

(A/n: Happy late Valentine's day guys!)
Did you like my Cliffhanger?

"C-Chad?" I whispered. "Yeah Baby girl, I'm back." He said. "I missed you so much, God, your so Beautiful. Especially when your pregnant" He said his eyes scanning me up and down.

"Baby what's taking you so lo-" Jensen's voice called out but was stopped by him walking behind me. "Chad." Jensen growled.

"There he is." Chad Chuckled. Jensen put himself in front of me. "Leave." Jensen said and Chad raised his hands. "I'm just here to congratulate you guys." He said and Jensen shook his head.

"Leave." Jay said once more and Chad walked away. Jensen slammed the door shut, he turned to face me. "How the hell did he get out?" He asked and I shook my head. " I don't know" I whispered feeling scared.

He hugged me, leaning down and kissing me. "It'll be okay. I will protect you" he said. I nodded and we walked back into the party.

-a few hours later-

Everyone went home and me and Jensen cleaned the place. JJ was watching Finding Nemo while we cleaned.

"Mommy!" She called out and j waddled to her. "Yes baby?" I asked. "I want a fishy!" She said and I looked at Jensen.

"I will get you a fishy" I said and she jumped up. "Now!" She yelled and I looked again at Jensen. "How about I take you when Daddy leaves so that way me and you can have a girls day. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Yes mommy!" She yelled going back to her movie. We finished up cleaning and we both headed to sit beside JJ. We smiled as she was asleep. Jensen picked her up putting her in her bed.

I turned off the tv and the lights downstairs heading to the bed. I changed into my night gown and Jensen joined me. I laid my head on his chest.

"I don't want you to leave" I said. "I don't either, but I'll be back in three months." He said and I sighed. "Speaking of, are you packed? I don't want you to be late." I said and he nodded.

-timeskip-

"Baby wake up. I need to leave." Jay whispered. I opened my eyes leaning off him so he could get up. I got up with him getting ready so I could take him to the airport. I got JJ ready and we headed out to the car.

I drove to the Airport and we got out. JJ grabbed my hand as we walked. We walked in seeing Jared and Gen and the boys.

They ran up to JJ and we walked over to Gen and Jared. We talked until their flight had to board. We kissed and hugged them.

I sighed. "I know it hard. Especially being 6 months pregnant." She said hugging me. I nodded. "Well I'm gonna get the boys home. See you later" She said walking out.

"Come on JJ let's go home" I said. I walked out to the car putting JJ in her carseat. "Put on disney!" She yelled and I clicked the CD and her Disney songs played.

I felt like someone was watching. I did a quick scan around locking the doors before my heart sank into my stomach as I locked eyes with Chad. He smirked and I backed out the car driving away. I thought about going to Gen's house but I didn't want her to be in danger.

I pulled into the driveway of the house quickly grabbing JJ and going inside. I locked all the doors and windows pulling the blinds in.

"Can we watch Frozen?" She asked and I nodded putting it in. She climbed in my lap laying her head on my belly. I smiled running my hand through her hair.

Soon she fell asleep and I carefully picked her up carrying her to mine and Jensen's bed. I laid her down laying next to her.

I heard the doorbell and I opened the app on my phone so I could see who it was. It was Chad standing there with Flowers. He looked into the camera. "I know your there Y/n, come open the door."

I felt tears spring to my eyes and I looked down at JJ. "I'm wating." He said smirking. I called Jensen. Of course he didn't pick up. "Baby, just come open the door. I promise I just want to talk." He said getting angrier.

I saw him throw down the flowers. He returned a few seconds later with two other men equally as strong as him. They kicked open the door and I grabbed JJ running into the closet hiding behind the clothes where they couldn't see us.

I heard my phone ringing from the other side of the door. I held JJ's mouth so she wouldn't say anything as she woke up.

"Baby. Come out." Chad yelled and I let the tears roll down my face. "Oh is that Jensen calling?" He said. I guessed he picked up my phone. I heard something drop and glass shattering.

"You belong with me" He said he ripped open the closet door and I held tightly onto JJ. He pulled me out by my arm.

Both of the guys held me down while he put JJ jnto a pet cage. "Dont hurt her!" I screamed as she screamed out mommy. I fought against them trying to get to her. They carried us to the car shoving us in. I undid the cage letting her out. "Come here baby" I said trying to remain calm.

She held onto me. "Chad. Please, please just let us go." I said and he turned to face me. "Were going to be happy family now." He said.

Jensen's POV

I called her back after seeing a missed call from her. She didn't pick up. I frowned calling her again. I saw the voicemail and I listened to it. "Jensen" she sobbed. "Help"

My heart dropped. "No. No. No" I repeated calling the cops. I explained to them what happened and they said they'd check it out.

I hung up looking at Jared. "Calm down" He said wrapping me in a hug. "My wife and daughter are missing. I know he had to have taken them." I said. "Kripke. I need to fly back to Texas." I said and he sighed. "Go, go find your wife" He said and I thanked him running to Clif to head to the airport.

Readers POV

They pulled into this abandoned shack and the dragged us in. It had a downstairs basement type thing. They chained me to the post. They put JJ in a dog pin, where she could walk around.

"I want daddy!" She cried. "I do too baby. But you have to be strong for mommy okay?" I said and agreed. "Aww so touching" Chad's voice said.

"Were going to be a happy family. But first we need to know the rules. Or I will kill you, the babies, and your daughter. With no hesitation." He said and I cried.

___
Guys, I know this one was probably boring but. Chad's back! Yay... right? Nah I'm just playing. Anyway guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

1214 words