Chapter 10

Jensen's POV

-a week later-

Y/n was discharged from the hospital. I took her home. "I'm so sorry" I told her again and she shook her head. "Baby, it's not your fault" she told me placing her hand on my cheek leaning  up and kissing it.

I saw her wince as she came back down and I held onto her waist walking her to the car, cliff had waiting for us.

He drove us back to my house and we got out walking in. "I missed this
place " she said looking around. I smiled walking over and sitting  on the couch. She came and sat between my legs I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck and I heard her softly giggling. 

I really have to think of a way to repay her. To make her feel loved, to make her mine... I thought to myself. She layed her head against my chest as she read her book.

I kissed the side of her head reading  along with her even though I dont even know what's  happening. Guess I'll have to read it later.

-Timeskip brought to you by supernatural season 14 feels-
(Reader's POV)
(this takes place  a year after the incident)

I woke up to an empty bed and I sat up running  a hand through  my hair. I saw a note on the nightstand and I picked it up, reading it.

Good Morning Baby,

There is a dress and a pair of heels at the end of the bed in a box. First, you will go to the nail salon, then the hair salon, then get your makeup done, Grace will take you. It's all under Ackles. Then you will meet me at Your favorite  restaurant ;)

I smiled laying the note down and getting out of the bed and went for the box at the end of the bed. I placed it on the bed after I made it up.

I got dressed in a pair of shorts, a tshirt and brushed my mangled hair walking downstairs grab my keys. I grabbed my purse and walked out locking the doors.

I saw Grace's car and her sitting  there . I walked out to the car sitting  down. I looked in the backseat and saw her baby and I smiled. "Good morning sleeping beauty, I literally thought I'd have to get Jensen to kiss you awake of you weren't  up before 12." She said and I softly punched her arm.

She drove me to the nail salon and we got out and I beat her to getting out the baby. "Come here Ashton" I said holding him in my arms kissing his forehead.

We walked in and the lady looked at me chewing her gum. "Ackles?" I said and she scrolled through  finding  it. "You must be the girl he was talking  about, cute gesture. But for someone like you.." she trailed off.

I rolled my eyes walking and sitting down with Ashton still in my arms. One of the girls walked over. "Do you know what you'd like?" She asked and nodded telling  her.

We walked  out and into the car

We walked  out and into the car. I sat in the back holding  the sleeping one year old.  We pulled into the hair salon. We stepped out and walked in. "Under Ackles?" I asked and she nodded.