Chapter 8

(Everything about this picture)

Jensen's POV

Y/n clung to my body while she slept in my arms. Something about her was off. There was something that didn't look right.

She stirred lightly in her sleep when I ran my hand through her nappy hair. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Jensen" she said her voice still sounding weird.  "Yes y/n" I said and she made a slight frown.

"I w-want water" she said and I helped her sit up. "Let me grab that" I stood up walking into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and looking at my phone of a picture of me and her together. She didn't look the same as she does now. I shook my head trying to be happy about the fact that she's back.

-Three month timeskip brought to you by hot ass weather-

I heard my phone ringing in my pocket and I answered the unknown number. "Jensen is this you?" A voice said. "This is he, who is this?" I asked.

"Grace, y/n's best friend. What the hell happened why is she in the hospital. What the hell did you do to her?" She said. "What the hell do mean... She's right here" I said looking at y/n.

"She's in the hospital, Jensen. She's in critical condition. They found her in the woods. Who ever is with you isn't y/n." Grace said sounding very pissed.

"I will, be there in about 30" I said hanging up. I looked at "y/n" or who ever she claimed to be. "I have a question about your friend" I said seeing if she even knew about Grace.

"Who Sara?" She said and I shook my head. "Who the hell are you?" I said and she scoffed. "Jay baby it's me" she said and I rolled my eyes turning on the TV flipping to the news channel.

"Less than a few hours ago, Y/n Y/l/n was found unconscious in the woods just outside of an abandoned building, police investigated inside only to find a basement that look as if y/l/n had been chained and beat, the police say that
y/l/n had been there for three days. We will update everyone, as we get more information."

My jaw clenched and unclenched as i listened. I called the cops and they took the girl away as I drove to the hospital. I called Grace again, asking where my girlfriend was.

I found the room and knocked on the door. The nurse inside let me in and I broke down at the scene in front of me. She had tubes everywhere, she was very pale and slowly breathing, she was bruised and bloody. I dropped to my knees beside the bed. "Baby, I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner. I-i was just so happy at the fact that you were back, I didn't realize that it wasn't you."

The faint beeping of her heart filled the room. It slowed down and I yelled for the doctors to help as she flat lined. They pushed me into the corner of the room.

 They pushed me into the corner of the room

__

Guys, sorry it took so long to get another one posted. I start school back in a week, so I'll try and post more often.

And how would you guys feel about an Imagines book? I want to write requests so...

Yay!

Or

Nay!

(Or do you want me to keep my focus on this book?)

586 words