Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Sammy sat outside the school waiting for a familar face. It was his best friend, and the only one he had seventeen year old Kyle Harrison. They me in  middle school becoming close ever since. Kyle was hispanic and part caucasian. He was tall with golden like hair and light blu eyes. If there was anyone Sammy trusted since his father's death, it would be Kyle. He was driven trying to decide what to do after High School. Sammy wasn't sure himsel but whatever it would be he wanted farming to be included.

  ''It  looks like your nervous'' Kyle said approuching him. Sammy looked at him, then  tried to hide his smile.

  ''Nervous? about what''.

  ''You tell me, but if i didn't know better i would think your expecting someone''. Although  he tried to play it  off he was right. This girl on his mind, and  it was something  rare but i sent a rush of excitement threw  his  brain.

   ''What's her name  what  does she look like''? Kyle asked  setting his bookbag down.

   ''I don' know her name, but I  remember  her  being very pretty''. Kyle thought fo a second then looked back at him.

  ''What  color is her hair''.

  ''Blonde''. He laughed  as Sammy glanced at him.

  ''What's so funny''?

  ''That  sounds  like Taylor Henderson and he hair is naturaly brown''.

  ''It was  blonde when i saw her ' Sammy said .

  ''Listen  buddy , i'm  not  trying  to  ruin  your  crush,  but  you  have  no  chance  with  her''.

  ''And  why  do  you  say  that''? Sammy  asked.

  ''She' s one  of  these  most  popular  girls  in  school, not to mention  how  gorgeous  she is''. That made  Sammy  shake  his head.  He  saw  her  again  walking  by  herself  this  time, Kyle  looked also  her  hair  was  brown. Sammy  just  stared  for  awhile  trying  to  find  a  way to  approuch her.

  ''What  are  you  waiting for? go  say something . She stood there looking  a perfect opportunity Sammy decided to act. He walked up to her , she looked different from the other day guess i was the hair. She looked up a him, trying to figure out his face.

  ''Do you  remember me''? he asked she squinted her green eyes at his then smiled.

  ''Of course i do we  have Chemistry together what's your name again''?

  ''Sammy'' he said, he was nervous and  she could by the way his hands were fiddling together.

  ''I'm Taylor nice  to  meet  you  Sammy''.  Kyle  stood  in  the  background  watching. Sammy  wanted  to  explore  her  more,  but  his  emotions  wouldn't  let  him. She  was  beautiful,  tall  for a girl  around  five  eleven  or  so, long  legs  and  arms. She  wore  a  gold  bracelet  on  he r right wrist.

  ''That's a  nice  charm  your  wearing'' Sammy  said.

  ''Thank  you  my  mother  gave  it  to  me  before  she  moved  away''.

  ''Where  is  she''?

  ''She  lives  in  Seattle  now , she left  two  years  ago'' Taylor  said.  That  made  him  look  at  her, she  seemed  sad  when  she  mentioned  her  mother. He  thought  about  it  for  awhile,  as  she looked at Kyle.

  ''Is  that  your  friend  over  there''?

  ''Yes  he' s my  only  friend  besides  the  farm  animals'' he  replied  she  smiled.

 ''The  farm  animals? you  live  on  a  farm''?

 ''Yes'' I do'' he  said  looking  at  his  shoes.

  ''Wait  didn't  mean  it  like  that   I  just  never  met  a  person  who  lived  in  the  countryside before''.  Her  could  understand,  he  was  different. A  black  truck  pulled  up  as  she  picked up her things.

  ''I'll  see  you  in  class  Sammy'' she  said  getting  in  the  truck. She  pulled  off  as  he  watched, Kyle  walked  over.

  ''That  was  a  beautiful girl , but  she  does  have  a  boyfriend''. Sammy  frowned  at  him.

  ''Oh  so  now  you  come  out  of  hiding'' .

  ''Hiding ? who  was  hiding  I  was  letting  you  get  some  sort  of  glory  my  friend'' . They  laughed as  Julie  pulled  up.

  ''Hey  the  school is  having   a festival  coming  up  you  might want  to  come'' Kyle  said.

  ''I'll  think  about  and  hard  about it''.

  ''I know  she  will  be  there'' he  replied  looking  at him  with  that  smirk. It  was  something  he would  think  about  as  they  pulled  off.