Chapter 6- Out of all people

The clock at the end of the hallway read half past eleven and it was dark.

My eye lids would barely stay open and I had a killer headache.

Giving in to the exhaustion, I laid on my side, my cheek pressing against the cold floorboards.

I could have been seconds or hour but I felt someone's arms under my back and legs and they lifted me up. My eyes squinted open, was this real or a dream?

I felt light yet heavy-headed which probably meant I was still half conscious, lying outside Harry's room. I could even smell him but ignoring all of it I let tiredness engulf me and after days of hardly no sleep, I gladly gave in.

The wind was blowing through the window sending shivers up my spine. I pulled up my covers and snuggled deeper into my bed.

Wait not my bed; it felt different.

Quick footsteps travelled across the room and someone jumped on me yelling "Grr!"

It was Harry, I was in his room and he just bombed me.

When I untucked the covers off of my face I saw his warm eyes face to face with mine. He lifted off almost immediately, not wanting to squish me probably.

"Good morning Cissy, you okay?" Harry asked curiously with a fake, cheesy cheeriness.

He was wearing trousers and a smart top along with a tie. I also didn't notice he got his hair cut yesterday. It was shorter than usual.

It looked okay I guess. I should start to lay attention to, you know, everything.

"I'm fine, hey where are you going?" I didn't want him to leave again, I'd be alone.

Harry snook a quick look in the mirror and say next to me "I'm just going for an interview, nothing special." He shrugged off.

I frowned and turned to face my brother. "H that's great!" I yawned rudely "I need to get ready."

The bags under my eyes where noticeable so I ran my fingers across them.

Harry stopped me in their tracks and held my shoulders. "Your not okay." He said plainly; my brother knew me so well "Everything is gunna be fine. I heard that last night, I'll talk to mum and order a pizza for tonight. Wait pizza or Chinese?" I loved my brother so much it was unbelievable the amount of times he was there, despite all of his own problems. "Um, Chinese please." I grinned.

There was still no school shoes in the hallway. Just my Air max again, that means a detention for me.

Harry was coming down the stairs with keys rattling in his hand. I quickly grabbed my bag and opened the door before saying over my shoulder "I'll see you when I get home then?" he nodded once "Bye H!"

The bell rang just as I walked into form. My breath caught when I saw Ash sitting there in his chair looking perfect, bitting down on his lip piercing. My heart done a double take.

How was he even allowed to wear that?

Smoothing out my now straightened hair I nervously walked to my chair. His head flicked up when I brushed past him. His blue eyes looked so perfect it made my stomach clench.

"Hey you!" Ash winked at me, acting like he's know me for year when in actual fact it's been minuets.

"Hi Ash." I smiled nervously, lowering myself down into my chair. On his wrist I noticed a bracelet, a blue and green one and he was fiddling with it as if he was nervous.

His big ego and cockiness begged to differ.

"How are you then, you good?" Ash grinned while brushing his hair up.

He was going to be the death of me, why did I fall in love with all the jerks.

Why?

"Um, I'm. I'm alright thanks, err how about you?" I stuttered. How was I going to survive form?

He slouched back in his chair slightly and sighed "I'm good, yeah I'm good. Actually, I..." He never got to finish his sentence because Miss cut him off.

"Miss Church, come here now!" Miss Miars scowled. I rolled my eyes and stood up, Ash noticed my cheekiness and done one of those half smiles. I swear I could have fainted on the spot. Okay Cecily, stop obsessing you don't even know him. Stop

Everyone's eyes were burning into my back as I walked to the front of the classroom, Ash looked confused yet non-caring.

"I've given you a warning about your shoes and you still disobey the school rules. That half an hour Miss Church." Miss Miars yelled at me.

Being to tired to talk or argue, my reply was curt and simple "Okay." I was playing around with the hem of my skirt and Ash caught my eye, his expression had changed to impressed.

I tried to compress a smile and looked at the ground.

~Ash's POV~

"Okay." she said shortly. I had to lower my quickly so no one saw the grin spread across my face but I wiped it of quickly.

Cecily fiddled with the end of her skirt looked slightly embarrassed. I caught her eye and her cheeks flamed up a bit, adding a pink colour to her face.

It's been a few days since and moved and my life is still as boring as hell which is okay I guess.

Until she walked in the room.

She ruined me with her amazing grey eyes, brown hair, perfect cheek bones that create those dips in her cheeks, pale skin, small curvy frame... Damn it Ash stop thinking about her. Nothing good comes from love, remember last time?

~Cecily's POV~

The rest of the day was fine but I could tell Max was still angry at me; he didn't talk to me all day.

It's fine, I don't blame him for it and I don't want to talk to him anyway considering the way he talked to Harry.

It was no where near fair and it really hurt his feelings.

I gave up trying to make my way as slow as possible towards my detention and ending walking normal pace.

Through the glass of the door I saw there was someone else in my detention too. He was sitting at the front fiddling with his fingers.

Ash

Out of all people, why him?

"Great," I murmured as I opened the door "just blimming great..."

A/N

Double update, like I promised! The other chapter was a bit shorter so I added Ash's POV to make up for it :) Hope you liked it