Chapter Six ⸙ The dreaded torture

Melinda tried making out the shadow as the lights went off then turned up once more. The figure had seemed to have vanished. She rested her head against the table and her eyes widened as it spotted the scars on her arms and stomach.

The girl's jacket had been taken by the creepy couple so all she had on was the Harley Quinn top. Crimson painted her skin but she felt no pain. Not yet atleast...

Melinda started crying. She glanced at the ceiling,the light flicked on and she found it covered in blood this time it was black, it dripped down and mixed with the crimson shade on her. With each drop of pitch blood, more blood of Melinda's oozed out from her scars. It was as if the black blood urged her scars to bleed further.

A giggled reached her ears and she craned her neck again to spot the source. The lights went off and when it returned, Melinda couldn't stop the shriek of sheer horror as a disfigured child stood in front of her. Long hair streaked with blood that covered the girl's eyes. Her mouth cut and bloody as a devilish giggle graced Melinda.

ʻʻIt's play time!ʼʼ The demonic spirit whispered as the silver blade of the knife glinted.

Melinda yelled at the top of her lungs as the ghost girl pressed the knife into her skin. Blood flowed and pain flooded Melinda's body. The blade went deeper and Melinda's scream merged with the demonic figure's screechy laughs.

 The blade went deeper and Melinda's scream merged with the demonic figure's screechy laughs

© Adeela J