5. Little bit of friends

So here's the new update!! Read on your own risk too many mistakes!!

Kevin was standing near the elevators when I reached downstairs.

"heyy.." he said

"heyy" I said with a wry smile

"Someone looks a bit tired?"

"Well let’s say trying a ton of clothes and shoes can be a bit tiring" I said teasingly.

"Oh I can only imagine" he said grinning.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"Do you really want to see nearby places?"

"What do you mean?"I asked

"I know some really cool places if you would wanna come?"

"Ummm… I guess it’s cool… but it's not a date..!" I said worried that he might get any wrong idea.

He started laughing on that

"I guess you've heard a lot of things about me, and no it's not a date it's not a place where I take my dates"

"oh soo there's a specific place where you take girls on date.." I asked curiously

"Yes and that's not the point I want us to be friends would you let me do that without doubting that I’m going to hit on you the first chance I get..?" he said still smiling

"Alright but the place better be good or I’m going to be d@mned pissed!" I said almost chuckling.

"I hardly doubt anyone can possibly not like that place c’mon now it takes a while to reach there and there isn't much time…"

"okay"

He got his car out and we left. It took a while to reach his so called "heaven" in the meanwhile I hunted for good songs on the radio and finally had a good song on. It was I can't fight this feeling anymore. I loved this song ever since I heard dean Winchester sing it in supernatural (he's hot!)

"You like this song?" he asked breaking the dead silence.

"yaa very much..don't you?" I asked

"It’s good" he smiled on that.

"so this place of yours how is it?"I asked

"it's well... let's just say beautiful" he said with a simple expression.

"If you don't mind me asking then why are you taking me there?"

"What you mean by that?" he asked all surprised and guilty at the same time.

"Oh no, no, I mean we hardly know each other for a day and I'm not going to date you so why? I mean it's seems you really like this place?"

"Yes I like it and it may sound weird but when I first saw you obviously I thought you're hot!" he said in a flirty tone on which I gave a dirty look.

"ok sorry for that but seriously when  first saw you, you reminded me of this place. You reminded me of serenity and that’s exactly what this place is" he said with a serious tone and yet a smile on face.

"ohh that's kind of... deep..I guess" I said surprised I didn't think him as a guy with brain or feelings or even the capacity of thinking so much.

"Appearances are deceptive that's why we shouldn’t make the first impression of a person based on it” he said

"I’m sorry I didn't mean that it's just no one can ever tell that you could possibly think of such things too" I told with some embarrassment

"I maybe a flirt and maybe even sort of pathetic for all those who warned you but every girl who fell for me fell on her own I didn't come for them and with all that I have a heart too"