Chapter 4

Author's Corner :

Author : Always somewhere, miss you where I've been, I'll be back to love you again~~ 🎶🎧🎤 (Always Somewhere by Scorpions, YASS!)

Mike : OI STOP SINGING WILL YA?! *yelling* Dammit your voice is worse than Takeshi Goda!

Takeshi Goda (Doraemon) 👇

Author : Well this is my mouth 👄 so my mouth my rule *huffing*

Author : Well this is my mouth 👄 so my mouth my rule *huffing*. Go away lousy dimwitted git before I sing right at your ear!

-Chapter 4 : A Suicidal Thing-

"Father, I come as your req-", Loki walked into the Throne hall after the guard opened it for him. Oh, Loki will never forget the thing he saw that day. Even after a hundred years it will always make him chuckle softly every time he remembered it.

Loki was confused at the scene in front of him, why? Because one, his brother sprawled on the floor, his mouth opened slightly and it almost looked like he wasn't breathing 'is he even alive?'.

And two, the maiden, who kissed his crotch, stood in front of his brother with a blank look on her face. While her eyes blinked and her right hand slightly lifted.

You could see the gears on his brain spun madly, accessing the strange scene. Something clicked on his mind. It seemed like his brother got bested and slammed to the floor by the maiden. The best thing was his brother probably never saw that coming and the maiden did it unconsciously. Hilarious. Completely and utterly hilarious.

Loki couldn't stop the mirth that grew even bigger when he heard her innocent question. Loki lost it. He laughed and laughed, wrapping his hand to his mouth, trying to muffled the voice.

-4-

(y/n) blinked, blinked, and blinked. She was confused as to why Thor was sleeping on the floor like that, because that was surely a suicidal thing to do. Why would he do it in the Throne hall with Odin and Frigga in present? Why didn't he just rest and sleep in his room? She would never know the answers to that questions. Really.

"Why are you sleeping in here Thor? I can help you go to your chamber if you were afraid to fall asleep on the way to there", (y/n) asked Thor, tilting her head a little and looking at him with an innocent look.

(y/n) jumped out of her skin when she heard someone was laughing out of nowhere. She looked around. There, Loki was hunched over near the door of the Throne hall.

'What was so funny?', (y/n) wondered, looking even more confused because of that.

Suddenly, there was a booming voice filled the room. She looked down to Thor again and found him laughing. Then she looked up and saw that Odin was also laughing. Like father like son. (y/n) mused to herself.