Chapter 15

Author's Corner :

Hegan : Where is the author? Isn't she supposed to be here? This is her corner for Pete's sake.

Mike : Woah! Are you my doppelganger? Meh! I'm cooler than you! *flicking hair*

Hegan : At least I have prettier backside than you *slapping his backside*

Clark Kent : My alien's backside are sexier than you two.

Deadpool : Hey there reader! 🙋 I'm the one who has the sexiest ass here, look! *wiggling his ass to the camera*

Author : Is this Chippendales show? Huh? Idiots *rolls her eyes* 😒

-Chapter 15 : Shilly Shally, part 2-

"Are you two lovebirds done with all of this sickening display of affection? It leaves a bitter taste on my-", Hegan's speak was interrupted by a flying helmet that came to him at fast speed.

Boink!

The helmet came straight to its target, the prince's temple. "Ouch what do you that for, crazy maiden?! I, Crown Prince of Vanaheim, didn't deserve such a treatment", Hegan said using his 'mighty' tone, glaring dagger at the red and fuming face of a very annoyed maiden. The one and only (y/n). Who else?

"Heh don't start using that all high mighty tone to me you dull butt. You, Crown Prince of Vanaheim, deserve more than that. Who knows? I should have just thrown Thor's Mjölnir", (y/n) threatened as she lifted Thor's Mjölnir in a hand and swung it above her head, she did it with an evil grin on his lips. Oh Hegan will get it if he didn't stop being a dull butt.

"She lifts Thor's Mjölnir! SHE IS WORTHY!!", Hegan yelled in amazement, pointing at (y/n) and Mjölnir.

Thor only laughed at Hegan and (y/n)'s amusing quarrel. He didn't care that his intended had just thrown his helmet to his friend or that Mjölnir was now flying to Hegan's arse.. wait What?.

Thor's eyes widened as he watched in horror as Mjölnir's handle came straight to Hegan's arse. Thor felt like faint as he saw that. Poor Thor. Poor Mjölnir.

Lets leave Thor for now and see what happened a few minutes ago...

Hegan was still confused with the thing that had just happened. He never saw his friend, Thor, to be that excited and anxious at the same. Well, except that one time when Hegan dare Thor to drink the Asgardian's beer with his nose. It made Thor sneezed and poured all of his nose's content to the poor person who sat in front him, Hegan. Lets just say that Hegan wasn't amused about it, not one bit, but heh that's beside the point.

A guard came and knelt in front of him, bowing his head. "Crown Prince Hegan, King Odin requests for your presence in the throne hall", the guard said, his head still bowing deep.

"Ah yes, please lead the way", Hegan said using his mighty tone, standing to his feet.

The guard nodded his head and quickly stood back. "Yes, this way Milord", the guards led him to the throne hall.

The guard knocked the throne hall's door once they stood in front of it. The other two guards who was guarding the door bowed their heads to Hegan.

"Come in", Odin's booming voice said from inside the room. The doors opened from inside by the other guards.

"Thank you", Hegan said to the guard who led him to the throne hall. The guard bowed his head and then backed away before he left. He turned his head to look up at Odin who sat alone on his throne.