~Puzzle peices ~

Levi's POV

We finally got to the cafe and I sat next to the brat that was so called ' Eren jaeger'

I laid my head in my hands that were on the table.

"So, levi... what happened earlier?"
Foureyes asked

"Tch... so first you say you want to let me find out myself and now your wondering what happened?"

The glasses she was wearing shimmered in the light as hanji shrugged in agreement

"I'm pretty sure that's what I had said... yes"

"Your a smart ass..."
I spit out at her irritation collapsing onto my words,

I sigh before beginning

"Well... I saw him " I pointed to Eren
"And me, but it was odd.
We were wearing a kind of uniform. As in one of my dreams I've had"

I look over at Eren seeing his green eyes sparkle in the dim yellow light of the cafe which had a more outdated,foreign feeling to it.
His look, his eyes suited the building.
Beauti- what the hell am I thinking?! I need to get on track

"Eren walked up to me, and called me... captain? As that blonde haired woman had the other day"

I continued, looking around at the small crowd of my peers who's eyes were wide for some odd reason.

"And then he began to stutter, I got annoyed before he.... he.."

I thought as my nose scrunched up for thinking so much.

"I don't remember "
I satated my nose still a bit scrunched up a bit as I looked at Eren. Who seemed dazed, but was looking me straight in the eyes, as if he was thinking...

"Oh... okay, well when ever you do tell me okay!"
She said with a smile that made me confused

"Why the fuck do you even care foureyes?"
"Haven't I told you before... there's  a few reasons, some I can't say. Also it's for research!"
hanji added with a even bigger smile

"Whatever..."
I groaned my voice trailing off as a waiter came

"Hello welcome to-
jaeger?!"

'He knows Eren?' I thought as the multi -colored haired mans eyes widen at the sight of Eren.
He had a look that was filled with surprise, happiness, and I weird look of hatred

"Jean?! "
Eren stand and hugs the so called jean as he noticeably hesitated to hug back, as Eren whispered something into jeans ear that mad him kick his shin

I gave off a low growl, as my stomach twisted and turned in place looking at  the two

'Why the hell am I feeling this way?!'
I thought as he backed away from jean

"Oh my god, Armin!"
The blonde coconut stood and walked to the horse giving him a much bigger hug.

"Jean! I can believe you remember!"

'All the talk of remembering,. Remembering what?!'
He smiled at him as jean noticed hanji and I,
and lightly pushed armin off him. Before standing completely straight and doing that odd salute that shitty
glasses had before but more...formidable.

"Hi captain, squad leader.."
He said with a cocky smile
That made me want to slightly punch him, but I was to confused

"Hello jean, please don't call me that. I am not squad leader to you anymore, you are no cadet"
He nods slowly

"Same to me... I have  know idea why you would want to call me captain. But don't do it again...."
I announce finally. Confusion in my voice

I see jean look at everyone before
'ohh'-ing

'The hell was that, why do people keep call me captain and shit glasses squad leader for that matter?!
Fuck is life confusing...'

"Anyway..... what would you all like?"

'I don't know anymore'

They all smiled up to him other than me.

"What he fuck!"
I finally burst
"Why are you calling me captain?! Her squad leader! What are you all not telling me! Hanji we just met these fucking brats today and you act as if you and I had for  years and years before!"

They all stare at me in shock as I yelled

"Levi calm down, this isn't like you..."

"Well you know what? This isn't like you either... four-eyes what the actual fuck is seemingly everyone in the world keeping form me? Even people I don't know, or haven't seen before know...
What am I missing?"
My voice calmed down but my anger hadn't.

"Why dose this brat always cry when I say something? Why did you all look at each other before sitting back down?! Why!"
I clenched my fists

"Tch...What the fuck is the piece of a puzzle I lost?!"

~~~~~~~

Word count: 768

❤️🥀Omg I'm so sorry it took me such a long time to update! I've been so busy lately! Uggh I'll do better next time! But my new plan is the be updating every week instead of every other day that was to much for me.... sorry loves!
❤️🥀