~Scream~

Levis POV

"Pourquoi devriez-vous de tous les gens faire mon coeur battement mon cheri..."

Just with those words he giggled and blushed making me bite my lip even more.

He's an idiot... why would he love me?

Though I say this I'm still glad, because he means more to me than life itself.

So with my mind clouded with every thought imagineable, other than logic.
I took his hand and stood up pushing him against the wall

"L-levi? What are you-"

I put my finger to his mouth to shut him but before I went up
(On my tippy toes)
And was a few millimeters away from his mouth as a quite whispered left my lips.

"You could hardly let me leave kisses against your chest... your to innocent for a 20 year old...."

His cheeks slowly turned a red color

"Don't worry darling I'll change that.."

I added with a small smirk as I took his hand in mine walking upstairs slowly not looking behind me until we reached my bedroom.

I slammed the door shut and pushed Eren onto the bed hearing a creak emit from it as I did so.
I looked at him seeing his face a dark red.

I slowly took my shirt off and went over to the bed sitting on his lap.

"Eren,will you let me do this?"
I asked quietly placing one of his hands on my chest

I chuckled under my breath as I see
him staring at my chest.

"Y-y-y-yes"

My eyebrow raised at his answer
And lick my lips

"Yes? Are you perfectly sure?"
I said seductively moving in close
Erens eyes widen not more at my actions as he stutters

"Y-yes... p-please..."
I smirk to myself

"Please What Love?"
I say struggling to hold in a chuckle .
I see the blush creeping across his face as he lays down and covers his eyes with his arms.

"P-p-please levi... fuck me..."
Eren stammers

"Will do"
I reply My smirk getting more and more seductive with each word

Eren uncovers his eyes to see my smirk as I push him father up the bed. I take off his shirt revealing his 6 pack which makes me lick my lips again and put them close to his ear.

"I can't wait to get inside you.... darling" I whisper, my voice laced with lust.

I hear him moan  quietly at my words which makes me even more excited then be for.

Slowly I slide my hand down his pants and stroke his member slowly and softly teasing him.
I hear his breath hitch as hid head bends back .

I pull his pants off along with my own as I stare down at him. He blushing like crazy looking away from me as I pull him closer to me.

"Eren..."
I said a bit worried
"Hm..." he reply's still looking away
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing" he blushes more his ears turning a bright red.
"Are you sure? Do you want me to stop?"
"No!" He said urgently
I smirk at his reply
"Then What is it love?"I ask
"I'm just scared, I don't want it to hurt...." I sigh and place my hand around his member again stroking up and down
"It will for a second, just a second I promise. Okay? I'll prepare you well so it will only be uncomfortable for a moment, than it will be all pleasure... so much pleasure you won't believe"