~Presents~

Erens POV

"Tch...What the fuck is the piece of a puzzle I lost?!"

I heard this come from Levi's mouth and looked at hanji, who was staring at levi wide eyed from the outburst.

"Levi...I'm sorry but your mistaken..."

'Wait what?! That's what her plan if for now? Telling him he's basically crazy?!'

"So if I truly am... that waiter didn't just call me captain, which I have never been. Also That other waitress hadn't called myself that either? Am I crazy to think they have?! No!"

Levi's eyes were painted in anger,and confusion. Not the usual bored gaze.. but slightly painful...

He's hurt

"Levi!... your not crazy! I just can't tell you okay! I'm sorry!"

"So no one can tell me?... what is so Important that you cant tell your so called "captain" "

Hanji went silent but I,

I had to speak

"Levi Ackerman...."
I stated this simply no hesitation not before Hanji gave me a glare I didn't think she could

"How do you know my full name..."
Levi wondered, his voice His normal monotone way.

"Corporal Levi Ackerman, captain Levi Ackerman....
Humanity's strongest soldier , "

I paused and flushed, my cheeks turning a rose red color, a shade lighter than Levi's lips,
before continuing

"You, Levi Ackerman , I humanity's only hope... our,only love"

I mumbled and looked up from my shoes which I was staring down the whole time.

Levi's expression changed, his normal bored eyes seemed glazed over in thought.
His relaxed facial features were tense, his nose was scrunched

Which I personally that was absolutely adorable, I said it to him before.

It didn't end well...

Back on topic!
Is lips were in a slightly smaller form as he bit his lip.
His ears were a very faint shade of pink.

It was his thinking face, and I had a pretty vivid idea to what he was thinking about...

Levi's POV

'Our only love? How... absurd.
Yeah right, foureyes just probably told him my last name... but then again'

I thought as Eren stared at me.
All those memories, dreams, people that knew me
but he didn't know them...

They all... suddenly just..,
connected

Then it happened again

Flashback~

"Shit glasses wheres jaeger?"
I asked hanji as she was in her office working on what ever new experiment
She was starting

"Right here~!"

My psychopathic, To bubbly, red-browned hair friend had sung as I completely walked inside seeing smiling eren laid out in a raised chair.

"What the hell is she doing to you..."

"H-hello sir, I honestly don't know exactly... she said it was a present?"