~" Promets moi s'il te plaît"~

Levi's POV

~9:00 pm~

Later that night I drove with Eren to my house, so many memories came to me at once I had the biggest migraine of my life. But I countinued to drive...

"Fuck!"
I tried to whisper but ended up yelling

"Love, you can pull over I'll drive... I don't want you to be more hurt than you already are"
He Told me worry radiating of him

"Tch... if I can handle Titans.... I can ...handle a damn mi-graine "
I did best not to stutter but it was proving to be difficult.

I look  ahead and saw my 2 story house in front of us.
"We're here anyway so I-it's fine..."

I was about to get out the car as Eren grabbed my wrist
"Levi."

"W-what?" I clenched my teeth at the stuttering that emitted from my mouth

"Please stay right there... it hurts to see you like this..."

I have a puzzled look as he got out and I stayed in place as told.
Eren walked around the car and to the drivers seat, picking me up bridal style.

"What the hell are you doing jaeger!?"

He looked at me as if I were dumb
"Picking up my hurting boyfriend?"
Heat raised to my cheeks as I put my face in the crease of his neck.

"Keys love"

I took out the keys from my pocket and handed it to him. Hearing a click I assumed he unlocked it as he walked inside still holding me.

" damn, still a clean freak I see"

"Shut you- ngh- ass up"
I groaned the pounding in my head increasing

He sighed and placed me on the couch
"Okay love, where's the ibuprofen?"

"I-in the bathroom upstairs..."
My eyes began to tear up so I looked away from Eren.
I don't know if it was because the awful memories or the migraine. Probably both...

"Baby...."
He walked to me bending down and turned my head with one finger so I was forced to look him in this beautiful Caribbean eyes. As a tear fell down my cheek.

"..."

"Don't be afraid to cry in front of me..."

"Tch, get your hands off me jaeger...."

"Your not my captain anymore levi.
So please don't tell me what to do, nor ignore me,or pretend like you don't have emotions... They all use to tell me how emotional you were, and I never believed them. But now I want to see...
So please levi cry if you need to cry."

I stayed quite as another tear fell from my eyes and Eren kissed if away.

"Now, I'm going to get you some ibuprofen, and water. Just take a deep breath and focus.."

That was all he said before he walked upstairs

'Dieu, (god) he's amazing... but I can't show him how much of a mess I am. I don't care if it's a different life, he still used to look up to me.'

As I thought this I heard soft footsteps walking down the stairs and to me.

He handed me two ibuprofen and a small glass of fresh water. I Took them in one gulp and patted the couch beside me for him to sit.
He obeyed and laid his head on my shoulder.