1

Rose POV
The plane had finally landed in Seoul, South Korea. Me and my partner were so exhausted from the flight but we still had work. At least we get 2 days off to relax. Oh, if you don't know who we are I'm Rose and my partner is Jennie and we are New York's best investigators sent here by the boss man himself to well investigate. See there's been a murderer case going on for a few months and were gonna catch the murderer and leave as soon as we can. Why do you ask? Well that's for Jennie and me to know and for you to find out.
I just hope that we don't have to work with other investigators for the whole case. I'm just really insecure when it comes to working with others. But my partner has always been the most confident out of the two of us. I still tell her all my secrets and I trust that she won't tell anyone. Ever.
~~~~~
We got our luggage and left the airport and went straight to the hotel.
"Do you wanna get anything to eat before we get the details of the case and have to work our asses off?" Jennie asked me while I finished bringing the luggage in.
"Sure. I think I saw a coffee shop on the way here. Let's just go now before we become lazy asses." I told her.
"You do realize we are already lazy asses since we were born." She chuckled.
"Right. Sorry but do you wanna come?"
I asked.
"Sure but you have to help me up and let me change my clothing." She started to put her hands out like a little girl and me being me I decided to give her a piggy back ride (because I can) all the way to her room.
~~~~~
We made it to Starbucks and we ordered our food and sat down at the closest table we could find. We first started talking about school and how it was finally over. I felt like my entire time in high school I was literally just drowning in my homework. Maybe the teachers just like to torture students for their own amusement. But who knows what goes on in a teachers mind.
We were about to leave until we heard glass break.
Crash!
We turned around only to see a group of boys breaking into Starbucks at 7am. I mean I get that you wanna go unnoticed but still you could choose to break in at night where you won't have a higher chance of getting killed. Anyways me and Jennie started to observe the seven boys who just broke into Starbucks. I noticed that they were pretty careless about what they were doing. Me and Jennie were about to escape with others until they started to call us over while we were trying to get people out of the restaurant. Me and Jennie both looked at each other knowing exactly what to do.
Step 1. Play along with their games Step 2. Start to slowly take their weapons away from them.
Step 3. Attack and run while saving as many lives as possible
We both felt the cold guns press against the back of our heads and we slowly started to lift our hands showing we surrender.
"P-please don't h-hurt us. We won't tell anyone about this. I swear." Jennie was amazing at acting. It was good we studied acting for this job.
"Now, Now. We can't trust you. I mean it's not like I trust anyone anyway. So I'll give you two options either you give your money willingly and I'll let you and everyone else here live or you die and you watch all the people die and I'm telling you I love to make people suffer." He whispered in our ears. I immediately turned around only to face a masked man. Of course Rose. He won't be dumb and expose his identity to everyone.
"BTW, you said you don't trust anyone yet I'm pretty sure you trust the rest of the guys standing behind you." Jennie smirked at what I said but immediately changed her expression when she saw someone staring at her.
"You still didn't choose an option and since you pissed me off I'm gonna give you 1 minute to decide for your life or everyone else's." He said through clenched teeth.
I started getting close to him and I tricked him by pushing him against the wall and slowly snuck two knifes out of his belt and slipped them up my sleeve while trying to seduce him.
"You think I don't know what your doing. Trying to take my weapons away from me by seducing me. That's low but what's worse is that I almost fell for it Rose." He spoke back.
I froze.
I took the knife and pushed it against his neck almost immediately.
"And what if Rose isn't my name. To be honest I don't think I've ever met someone named Rose." I spat back. One thing I always remembered from training. Even if everyone tells you to believe someone, you never should. You will never know what will happen.
" 30 seconds till someone dies. You decide if everyone lives or dies." He started to rant about how he wants people to suffer. I was sick of it.
I turned to see Jennie fighting off two people who were trying to fight her. Those two were gonna lose. I mean they've never seen Jennie fight. She is so skilled in like everything she does.
"Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock. Times running out." He spat.
"STOP!!" I screamed getting everyone's attention.
"Get out of my head!" I started to cry which meant that the masked man was freed.
"Rose! Rose! C'mon not now! Stay calm okay just breathe." Jennie started talking to me and calmed me down before I had a flashback and tried to break everything I saw. I had calmed down until I realized something.
"No your not getting away yet!" I screamed at the man trying to ran away with his gang.
I sprinted as fast as I could to catch up to them but it was no use. I ran back to Starbucks and helped everyone who continued to thank me for my bravery but I told them that I was just doing my job and protecting people.
I ran back to Jennie who had only an injury on her arm which was a cut that ran from her elbow to her wrist.
"Jennie! Are you okay? Does your arm hurt?!" I started to scream at her making sure she didn't pass out while I started to fix her wound.
"I'm okay but are you? You were about to have a flashback again but I stopped you and calmed you down. Good job today but we need to discuss this with the police on Monday." She talked to me in a calm manner.
"Alright we need to go over the details for the case when we get back to the hotel. And watch out for those seven guys that attacked today. Also it was really weird how that guy knew my name." I said trying to sound as calm as Jennie.
~~~~~
We studied the case and it turns out the people we are supposed to find are the same seven that attacked us in Starbucks this morning.
"Hey Rose, you should get some sleep it's pretty late. Anyways Goodnight. Bye." Jennie said sleepily.
"Alright. Bye." I answered back while yawning.
~~~~~
I had changed into my pj's and layed on my bed trying to sleep. I managed to drift off while think about that group and how he specifically knew me but never mentioned Jennie. I mean I did meet Jennie 2 years back but still it's weird.

A/N
Hi this is my first time writing a bts fanfic so sorry if it ends being cringe or really confusing but comment if you want me to continue this story.
The picture is what Rose and Jennie were wearing in the café.
Bye✌️