12

Jungkook POV
We all got in the car after getting all the presents together for Roses birthday. Everyone got her Pokèmon but I got her something extra special. I got a phone call and put it on speaker. Everyone in the car was silent and we waited for her to say hi. The weird thing was she didn't say anything. She was struggling to say anything at all. I thought maybe she called by accident. I started talking, "Hey Rose. Sorry we left. We uh had to get some groceries. Hope you don't mind. We're about 4 minutes away from the dorm. What's wrong?" I asked hoping the lie was enough. She still didn't answer and that made me worry.
"I-I love you Jungkook." I heard a very small voice and then nothing.
"Rose? Rose?! Answer me! Come on tell me what's happening!" I cried. Jin and Namjoon hyung kept looking back and everyone was focused on the phone. The line went dead.
Jin started driving as fast as he could to the dorm. Jennie was having a panic attack while I was trying to figure what exactly was happening. Jin parked the van and I ran into the dorm. When I opened the door I saw something I never would've thought could happen to someone. Rose was on the floor bleeding out. She had cuts on her wrists and 3 bullet holes in her stomach. I tried finding a pulse and found a very faint one. Jin barged into the room and grabbed his medical kit. We couldn't go to the hospital because we wouldn't be able to afford another hospital bill.
Jin took her to our basement and started the surgery. Just saying we have a huge dorm.
TIME SKIP 14 HOURS LATER
Jin POV
Me, Namjoon and V had finished getting the bullet out of her stomach and put a cast on her broken tailbone. We hooked her up to machines that I had from when I was in med school. We all walked out with wide smiles. We saved her life. For once I valued someone else's life besides my friends lives. V had started crying tears of joy while Namjoon was showing his dimple off. We all couldn't stop smiling. We walked back upstairs and told everyone that she was alive. Jungkook literally screamed while everyone else started crying and smiling. Kookie started running around the dorm smiling like an idiot until I said something.
"I got the bullet out and I'm gonna clean it and then try to trace the bullet with Lisa and V. We need to find out who did this and why they decided to torture Rose. Let's get to work. But first... Kookie go see Rose." I said. Jungkook became the new Usain Bolt while running downstairs to see Rose. I chuckled at his behaviour and started cleaning the bullets. There was something familiar about them. The bullets look similar to a different group that used the same type of guns. I went to my room and found the gun it was from. The gun was the same gun that EXO had used against us a few years ago when we were fighting.
I ran to Namjoon and told him what I found out. He looked shocked. He pulled out a file with a gangs name on it. He flipped to the back of the book and dropped the file once he read over it.
It had said:
Teammates- Got7
-EXO
-BIGBANG
-BLACKPINK
I locked the office door and turned off the security cameras in the room. I made sure no one was even close to the office.
"Joonie? How long has it been since you updated the file?" I asked quietly.
"It's been 6 months. We met Rose and Jennie 4 months ago and we did that one break in with Lisa and Jisoo 4 months ago. They had this planned out the entire time. We thought we were manipulating them when actually they have been lying to us for 2 months longer. We are gonna be killed sooner rather then later." Namjoon answered.
"We need to take them down. They're going to kill us if they find out that we know something they don't. Wait- Kookie is in the basement with Rose." I paused and Namjoon logged into his laptop. We looked over everything and I saw Kookie just outside of the room that Rose was resting in. I turned on the speaker system and that made Kookie jump.
"Jungkook. Come to the office now. You can see Rose later. We need to discuss the plan." I spoke. He nodded his head at the camera while pouting. He walked away and soon showed up in front of the door.
"Hyung? Let me in. What's wrong? Why did you call me?" Jungkook asked through the other side of the door.
RM let him in and I shut the door behind him.
"I just wanted to ask you when you want Roses birthday party to be since your her boyfriend. And because your in charge of birthday planning and because of her getting shot." I had to lie because he would get upset if I told him the truth now. I needed more evidence if I wanted to tell the maknaes. Suga and Jhope would be hard to convince but they would agree hopefully.
"Oh that was it? How about next Saturday?" He asked me while giving me his signature bunny smile. I said yes and he left the room waiting for dinner. He didn't go to the basement to see Rose for the rest of the day. That was exactly what I needed.