9

J-hope POV
She didn't remember us. I saw the expression on her face when she looked at us. It was confused. Not just about us. About why she was here, what happened to her. She didn't remember anything about us. All she knew was her name, birthday, and family information. I was already so worried about our cover being exposed and now this has made everything worse. She had a sharp pain in the back of her head and was fine a few minutes later. That was really strange.
Rose POV
When I had that random head pain, I saw a memory. A vision. I don't know what it was exactly but I saw a group of boys surrounding someone on a couch. That someone was me. One of the boys was cleaning my wounds. He cried when he asked me questions. I couldn't see the faces of the group but they felt way to familiar. It felt so real.
Once the pain had left I looked up only to meet the faces of people that I had never met before.
The group of people were shocked at what I said. Two of the people left to find the doctor or something. I couldn't pay attention to anything since I had the memory come back to me like 3 minutes ago. At least I thought it was a memory. The doctor walked in with a brain scan on it. That brain was mine.
Namjoon POV
"Rose I have very important news to tell you. You see your coma affected your memories to the point where right now a major headache could cause you to pass out." He explained. She nodded her head gesturing for him to continue. "You won't be able to understand any memories you see right now but later on it will clear up and you should be able to remember most of your past. I'll let you read the brain scan results. If you have any questions just ask alright." He left after explaining all of that. She cried a few tears and then looked at the scan. She understood most of it. This Rose was completely different. She didn't really understand what was happening but she also kept herself calm when she read everything. Jin had asked if he could read the scan and she gave it but hesitated at first. She was cautious about everything. After she handed him the scan she started looking around. She had looked at Jungkook's face the longest. Then she made eye contact with me. I gave her a worried look but she looked drained of emotion. The doctor told us she could be discharged in the evening and we were thrilled. She had fallen back asleep. Jin put the papers down and cried. I ran to his side and hugged him as tight as I could.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did something happen to her brain? Jin tell us." I asked softly and quietly.
"Basically when she starts to remember something like a recent memory that she lost, she will get like really bad headaches. If her headaches get worse over time and they don't stop... she could be put in a coma for like months. Maybe even years. If that happens, then she would be on life support for a very long time. We would need to rob or have another break in if that happens. We wouldn't have enough money to keep her on life support after. She could die if her headaches continue for a long time." Jin stayed after he calmed down. We all were speechless and about to cry again.
She couldn't die. I know she won't. She's strong and should be able to fight her way out of any situation. That is the Rose I know, right? That's what I believe and will always believe in . She can't die.
~~~~~~~~~
Suga POV
We were waiting outside her room door. She walked out with black ripped jeans, a black tank top with black boots and a leather jacket. She looked super pale but her straight hair made her look more normal.

 She looked super pale but her straight hair made her look more normal