7

Jin POV
Two weeks. Two weeks and she still didn't wake up. They checked her blood and it turns out she was drugged during the run or she was taking them. That's for us to find out later I guess. The entire team was shattered. There were no break in's anymore since the case was done. Namjoon went to go break something again. Suga went to break something with him. J-hope was writing letters to Rose for the third time in case she woke up. She could read what happened and why we did those things aka kill. Jimin was doing schoolwork in the hospital room with Jennie. I was more then happy when I realized Jennie was trusting us again. I would make sure no one ever betrayed her and Rose ever again. Jungkook was so disappointed with himself. We all said that it wasn't his fault but he had denied it over and over again. He cried himself to sleep every night since then. Currently he was looking at Rose on the bed while holding her hand. He jumped when he felt her hand grasp his.
I called RapMon and Suga back to the room. I prayed to god that she would wake up right now.
Her eyes fluttered open and she squinted at the bright light. She looked around very confused about what was happening. The doctor walked in and did her tests. She was drug free.
I looked around and saw everyone crying tears of joy. I soon joined in and she smiled.
"Stop crying. I'm back now, am I not? Unless..... this isn't me. DUN DUN DUN!" She spoke. For once I saw a truly happy Rose. We all laughed at what she said until I said something making them go serious immediately.
"You remember what happened, right?" I asked calmly. She nodded her head. "Well, the doctors found drugs like heroine in your system. Luckily it's out of your system now. But....have you been doing drugs?" She froze. I just exposed her. Why? I didn't need this happening again.
".......yes." She spoke quietly. Her head was lowered and she was crying. Jungkook ran to her and hugged her tightly.
"No. No, no, no, no, no!" Suga exclaimed.
"Why? I thought you were happy until.... you found out about us trying to kill you and the report." Jhope replied. She didn't say anything or move. Jhope was crying like there was no tomorrow.
"I only did because I had nobody else left besides Jennie. I couldn't trust you all so I was pretty much alone. It was exactly like my childhood. I did them because I needed to feel happy somehow. I took to much a few hours before I passed out and that was why. Drugs." She answered quietly. I was trying to figure out how she hid it. The nights we left, she must've been doing them. Jennie could've been asleep when she took them. Her condition was horrible. I asked the doctor when she could be discharged and it was today. I filled out the sheets while she changed her clothes. We all were stressed about her and where she bought the drugs. She came out looking slightly less pale but still you could see the bags under her eyes. Her hair was tied up messily and she limped her way to the van. She sat beside Jennie and Jungkook. She felt sleepy again and put her head on his shoulder. He got closer to her and he bear hugged her. She looked over at Jennie and Jimin who were holding hands and cuddling. We reached the dorm and Jungkook carried her there since she fell asleep. She quickly woke up and jumped out of his arms. I knew she didn't trust us. Jennie was right. She never looked at us the same again. I looked at Jennie and she gave me a worried look. She then told me that she would talk to her. She went to her room and slammed the door shut. I heard shuffling in the room and walked in with the others.
"What are you doing? If your trying to find the drugs, I threw them out thinking they were expired medicine. Whoops. But just so you know, you can't use your credit card anymore to buy heroine. Or blades." I stated clearly. She got angry and made us all leave. We didn't argue.
~~~~~~
Taehyung POV
Jennie was right. She hated our guts. I saw the expression on her face when Jin said that everything was gone. I just wanted my best friend back. I wished that I wasn't a criminal so that she wouldn't have done drugs or hurt herself. I was interrupted when J-hope walked in.
"Tae, are you alright? Your panicking about Rose, aren't you? I am too. She doesn't trust us remember. That was why she ran away from us when we got here from the hospital. I will call her sister and ask if she can help. She is one of my friends that can help us earn her trust. Anyways, dinners ready and tomorrow we have a meeting about the case." He explained. He was right about everything. Rose hates me. I don't blame her.
We went to eat and she took her food and went to her room and never once looked at us. Not even Jennie who was staring at her. She figured out that Jennie trusts us. I was going to cry until Jungkook chased her while yelling for her stop and talk with him. She ignored him and shut the door in his face. He banged his fist on the door but she wouldn't open up. He gave up and returned to us. I ran over and hugged him while he cried into my shoulder.
"Why? Why does she need to hate me? It's all my fault. I can't do this. You guys need to help me gain her trust for us all. We need a good plan." He exclaimed. I was the first one to respond.
"Yeah, I agree. I feel terrible." I replied. We made the plan to first ignore her and then surprise her while telling her our mistakes. We would never repeat them.
It was set. Rose, I'm praying that this works.
~~~~~~~
Rose POV
I slid down the door in tears. I hate myself so much more now. Why can't I trust them again? Wait, it's because they're killers and could've been involved in my childhood case. Right, you guys don't know what happened to me as a child. Well here goes. Basically my mother died when I was about 8 years old. My father had killed her and left me to die when I was 16. When the police had found me that day, I was an immediate suspect since I was the only one home. They did catch my dad but the rest of my family hated me. All of BTS could be involved in my case because I still haven't figured out who sent my dad to kill my mom. I was homeless until a family took me in and let me finish my education but for their own needs. I was only there because they needed a good image. Whenever I messed up in front of their guests, I would be abused. They were just like my last family. Abusive and terrible. I ran away once I got a job at NYC. I never saw them again. They were why I cut in the first place. I was depressed about how they treated me. After I came to New York, I met Jennie and we became best friends. About a year later she found out about everything but still supported me.
I won't trust the guys because it will be fake. Just like my second family. I want to talk to them about this but I won't. I can't. It goes against what I believe in. I'm sorry BTS but I won't trust you. Not now at least. I heard my door open and I stopped them from opening the door. I shut them out. Once I walked away from the door, it burst open. I jumped but had blacked out when I felt a cloth around my mouth.
A/N
Hey guys. Who do you think broke into Rose's room? Was it BTS or another group? Who knows.......
Bye 👋