Chapter 11

I looked at the ground in shame while Luke was shaking in anger.  He was growling. I was scared now as well. He was no longer in control.

"THAT SON OF A B*TCH! "

A boy came running in.  " Luke, calm down before you hurt Veronica. "

Luke growled and pulled me closer, making me wince from how right he was holding me. Joey and two other people came in." Luke, man calm down. "

The woman said,  " Luke Anderson, control yourself right now! "

It took Luke ten more minutes before he loosened his grip. I was still kind of scared. " Hey gorgeous, it's okay. I'm back in control. " Luke said while kissing the top of my head.

I took a deep breath and nodded.  I then introduced myself to the people I didn't know. " Hello, I'm Veronica or Ronnie. "

" Hey sweetie, I'm Luke's mom, Carolina. This is my other son Justin and this is the Beta Spencer. "

" So Justin, are you more like Joey, Luke, or Mr. Anderson? "

Justin smiled,  " I am probably more likely Mr. Anderson, though I am definitely a lot different than him. "

" Good. "

Luke scowled,  " What's that supposed to mean? "

" umm, nothing? "

Everyone laughed. He looked offended buy didn't say anything else about it. " Spencer, I have a question. "

" Yes, Luna? "

" First of all, don't call me that. Secondly, is Hayden a good person? "

" Luna,  Hayden is a great person. He is one of the best fighters we have. "

" I don't care how good of a fighter is. I care how my sister is going to be treated because if he lays one hand on her I will kick his a*s. "

Spencer looked offended,  " Our pack isn't like that Veronica. "

I scoffed, " Then how is it that I have been hit four different times,  starved, and have been treated like sh*t? So don't give me that crap, you guys only care about respect. Well news flash, respect is only one little thing. I watched Kale slap Xavier today for hugging me and then telling Kale to be nice to me. A pack should be fun to, not everyone is going to be a military leader. "

Luke growled,  " Veronica, don't talk bad about my pack. "

I pulled out of his arms,  " I would like to go to where ever my room is now. "

" Veronica,  we are going to discuss this. "

" No were not. "

He growled again,  " I am not going to tell you again. I am in charge so you listen to me. "

" And you wonder why I asked Justin who he was more like. Your an a*s you know that?  A f*cking a*s. I tell you my biggest secret, my biggest fear,  my darkest memories and you turn around spouting whose in charge. Well go to h*ll Luke Anderson because I don't care. "

A new emotion crossed his face, " Spencer, please take Veronica to her room and stay with her until I come back later. Justin I am going for a run please supervise border patrol. Mother, keep an eye on the pack. Veronica, stay in your room we will discuss your behavior when I come back. I am going for a run, I should be back in a couple of days. "

There was a murmur of, " Yes alphas. "

I was so mad that I didn't say anything I just turned and walked out if they door.  Spencer followed me and so on took me by the arm and guided me to my room. When we got there head said,  " Do you want me to call your sister or someone? Alpha never said you couldn't have anyone come over. "

" Can you call Dani please? "

" Yes Luna, with pleasure. "

About an hour later Dani came in and hugged me. " Hey Ronnie. "

Her voice sounded so much more confident. " Hey Dani. " I said a lot weaker.

" What's up? "

" My mate is a jerk. "

Dani laughed,  " Aren't they all? "

" What has Hayden done to you? " I growled now a lot more like my old self.

"  Nothing too bad. I mean he is annoyingly overprotective. I am not even allowed to go anywhere without him knowing and then heard escorts me to where I want to go. He just snapped at Spencer for looking at me. Now he is guarding the room. It's stupid. "

" How is he a jerk then? "

" I have a ton of rules I have to follow, stupid rules. If I break them he punishes me though he is very bad at it. He doesn't like to hurt me so the one time he finally snapped and pushed me into a wall, he let go immediately and sucked up to me for a week. Now the worst he does is 'ground' me. He sucks at that to though because he doesn't like to see me upset and you know how I get when I'm locked in a room. "

" He seems nice. " I was happy that at least my sister was having a good time.

" He is. How about you though. What's wrong? "

" you've changed. "

" I know, me and Hayden have talked about some things and he made me feel better and told me how beautiful I was. He knows what dad did and he is trying to help me through that as well though it's all lot harder than working on myself confidence. "

" I talked to Luke about what happened and he got mad. Of course then we got into an fight like always and he ran off. "

" I'm sorry Ronnie. "

She hugged me again. " Yeah me to, I regret telling him anything. That is hard to talk about and he just didn't understand why I started lecturing him about his stupid respect and stuff. "

" Ronnie, he isn't going to. Not unless you talk to him. He wasn't in that room with you, he doesn't know how you feel about it. He doesn't know how dad acted or he would try. You just get mad and throw his pack in his face, which doesn't help anyone. You have to stop mocking his pack. You need to really get over yourself and realize that maybe you were wrong. "

I started crying because of what a terrible person I was. Plus the fact that my little sister didn't need me anymore, she like everyone else had grown up and no longer needed any protection or help from me.

I said weakly,  " Get out. Just get out and I don't want you to come back. Go live with Hayden and stay out of my life you used to be on my side but it seems as if your stupid alpha is more important. "

" You are being childish. You know that? "

" Just leave Dani. "

She looked mad as she stomped out but I was done. Nobody cared about me, they had all moved on. If they didn't care then neither did I. I started crying and after about two hours of crying I fell asleep.

Skipping yet another meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it :) what's going to happen to Ronnie she hasn't eaten in quite some time, definitely not healthy. Comment opinions!!!!!

~Autumn