Chapter 17

Luke gave me directions and soon we arrived at a waterfall. I turned to him with a huge smile on my face. "Luke, I love it! I love waterfalls! "

He smiled at me and said,  " We can swim if you want to."

" Duh, I want to swim. Oh my god! Let's go, let's go. " I had jumped out of the car and started tugging on his arm.

He laughed and said,  " Hey calm down gorgeous, you have to get into your bathing suit first. "

Without even thinking about it I pulled down my pants and took off my shirt. He looked at me like I was a piece of meat. I heard him mumble,  " So beautiful. "

I hurried and covered my body with my arms and started hopping from foot to foot. He gave a small growl,  " Don't hide your body from me gorgeous, it's mine. "

He pulled my hands from my body and went back to checking me out. I cleared my throat causing him to look up. " Stop looking at me like that. It makes me think you are going to eat me. "

He gave a suggestive look and said,  " Ooooo Beautiful, you have no idea home much I want to eat you right now. "

" Gross. "

He just smiled. Then he slipped off his shirt which had me looking at his glorious body. Those abs looked perfect. I moved my eyes lower to his breathtaking v-line.

I heard a chuckle and looked at Luke. He said cockily,  " Don't stop on my account gorgeous, continue. " He nodded at me to which I lightly slapped his arm.

I grabbed onto his hands and said, " I like you like this. "

" Like what? "

" So carefree, so you. I don't think I could have  ever imagined you being cocky or playful until recently. "

He looked pained and responded,  " I need to be strong in front of my pack so they take me seriously and so outsiders do as well. My father was a terrible person to his family but he was a nice, loving person in front of the pack and well let's just say someone betrayed him and now he's dead. "

He looked like he was having a flashback so I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him. At first he didn't respond but as soon as I deepened the kiss her immediately responded. I pulled away and started running towards the waterfall,

" Catch me if you can. "

It took him a couple of seconds to catch on but when he did I was tackled into the water. When I came back up I was laughing and he smiled but said,  " Hey beautiful, don't tease me ever again or I will make you regret it. "

I asked in an innocent tone,  " And how would you do that Mr. Alpha? "

His eyes darkened and he pulled me closer. " I would make you quiver with need for me to be inside of you, don't underestimate. "

I was automatically turned on. I asked,  " Luke do you want to know what I have always wanted since my father raped me? "

He growled but asked,  " What gorgeous? "

" I have wanted to do stuff like dirty stuff that was about me for once and not for someone else's pleasure. "

He looked serious when he answered,  " I can make that happen beautiful. Don't worry, I will make your dream come true. But not right now, the time isn't right. "

I was blushing, I couldn't believe I said that out loud but if he could make it happen then maybe it was worth it. I know I sound gross but hey if you went through what I have, you would feel the same way.

We swam for a couple more hours and then we ate. Overall the night was a blast and I couldn't have imagined it any better.

~~~~

I woke up in the morning and immediately got dressed in a pair of black leggings and a tank top.

A couple of minutes later I walked downstairs to see Luke's sister Kaylyn , Ollie, Justin, Joey, and Xavier all cooking and messing around. There was also three people I did not know. When they saw me they stopped and greeted, " Hey Luna. "

" Hey dudes what's up? "

Xavier said very excited like, " We're play cooking. Do you wanna join us? "

" Of course. What is my job chef Xavier? "

One of the girls who I didn't know gasped in shock. I turned and smiled at her, " Hey I'm Veronica. "

She squeaked out,  " I'm Skylar. But Luna you don't have to cook with us. We are supposed to cook for you, not the other way around. "

I smiled,  " First of all stop with the Luna stuff and secondly, I'm not like Luke so don't fear me. "

Xavier said,  " She is way cooler Skylar. "

One of the other girls scolded Xavier,  " Don't say that. We wouldn't want the alpha to hear you. You will get us all in trouble so if you can't keep your mouth shut then run along. We all think it, just don't say it out loud. "

Kaylyn said,  " Jazlyn, leave Xavier alone. He can say what he wants besides I think Ronnie is way cooler than Luke so Xavier isn't the only one. "

I laughed, " So Xavier what ever is my job? "

He smiled,  " Actually, I was wondering if we could go to the Alphas office? "

" How about we help then go to Luke's office? "

" Deal. "

Kaylyn handed me the pancake batter,  " You get to make the cakes. "

I mock saluted.  " Yes Ms. Anderson. "

" Don't call me that. "

" Well suck it up cuz you are my teacher, unfortunately. "

" Unfortunately? "

" Yeah, I hate school. "

Everyone laughed,  " We know. "

As I was making pancakes I felt someone grab me around my waist. " Hey gorgeous. "

I smiled and turned to Luke, " Hey Mr. Alpha. "  Then I kissed him.

He kissed me back and I tried to deepen it but he pulled away and murmured, " Not in front of everyone. But later I promise you something extra special. I will make that little wish of yours come true. "

I smiled, I love this guy so much. He then said, " Hey,  I have planned for us to hang out all day. Don't worry, I already talked to Kale for you and he is going to take Xavier into my office later. Me and you are going to relax. "

" Awesome. "  I smiled and pulled away to see everyone staring in shock.

I am so happy, Luke is the best. He is so determined to make me happy and I love him. Even though others might think we are taking things too fast, I don't give a sh*t.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hope you liked it! Comment opinions. I seriously love you all, up to twelve thousand readers. Just wow.

~Autumn