Chapter 26

Everything got blurry and I felt the sudden urge to run so that's exactly what I did. I turned to the door and bolted out of it not seeing anything clearly at all. I just kept running, never looking back.

I wouldn't have stopped except the fact that I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, stopping me from doing anything else.

"It's me gorgeous, it's me. It's okay. "

I turned around and collapsed into his arms. He rubbed my back soothing lyrics and eventually I felt him pick me up. He carried me somewhere and laid me down on a bed.

" Shhhh gorgeous, it's okay. You are okay. "

About twenty minutes later I finally calmed down. " Luke, I'm sorry. "

" Don't apologize beautiful, I shouldn't have expected you to go in front of so many people so soon. "

He kissed my forehead and continued to hold me. He spoke again this time more hesitantly,  " Hey gorgeous, I don't want to sound like a d*ck but I think maybe you should go to a therapist. "

I looked at the ground and he kissed my forehead. I really didn't want to go to one and I guessed he sensed it because he put his hand under my chin and pushed it up so I had to look at him.

" Gorgeous, you don't have to. I just thought maybe it would be a good idea but you don't have to listen to me. "

I saw sincerity laced in his voice so I said slowly,  " I will do it Luke. I promise I will on one condition. "

" Anything. "

" I want you to be the one who takes me and the one to pick me up. "

" Of course, when do you want to start? "

" Today. "

" I will arrange that. "

★★★★

Two hours later and I was laying on my bed trying to relax and take a breather. I needed to get a hold of myself and plus Luke had to go back to his meeting except this time I didn't go with. I wasn't ready for that yet.

I was almost asleep when I heard someone gently tap on my door." Who is it? "

" It's me honey. " I heard my mother say.

" Come in. " I said while sitting up.

She came in and immediately wrapped her arms around me. " I am so sorry baby girl, I should have been here to protect you from your father. "

" It's not your fault and I think it's am okay. Luke is arranging for me to go to therapy. I mean he asked me first. "

" Ronnie, I know Luke hurt you before. Do you want to talk about it? "

" He hit me before, yes. "

" Why did you forgive him so easily? "

" Mom, I love him so much. He apologized with sincerity and I know he has his reasons."

" You need to talk to him, just the two of you. That is why I have booked a trip for the two of you to an island in one month. I figured it would give you time to settle out the little differences and then deal with the big ones. "

" Thank you mom. I love you and I will talk to him about it. "

" Love you to dear. "And with that she left but I was glad. We would finally get away and spend some alone time together. Plus we could talk where no one could hear us. Finally.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Sorry I had school thing for two weeks and then had some writers block some sorry for the wait. Comment opinions!!!!!

Thanks for understanding.

And for those who still can't find restricted chapters.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/17369259-restricted

I'll put it on my bio to

~Autumn