Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning to see Luke staring at me very creepily.  I let out a chuckle and then said,  " Hey Mr. Alpha you know I find you watching me very disturbing but please carry on. "

He smiled,  " Well gorgeous, if you didn't look so beautiful I wouldn't be staring now would I? "

" Yep cuz you're a creepy stalker. "

" Take it back. " He said with a smile on his face.

" Never. "

He started tickling me. Did I ever mention how ticklish I am? If not I will do so now, I am extremely ticklish. I started screaming and laughing.

" Take it back. "

" Fine, fine I take it back your aren't a creepy stalker. "

I said it in between breaths because of how hard I was laughing.

He smiled and pecked me on the lips. " I thought so, now get dressed please because I want you to come with me on my school runs. "

" What is that? "

" I just check up on everybody. Make sure everything is running smoothly. "

" I guess I can go with you. "

" I guess I will make you some eggs and bacon. "

" Awesomeness. "

He left the room I guess to make me some breakfast while I got dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, converse, and my favorite shirt that said 'kiss my a*s.'

I then proceeded to put my hair in a side French braid and put on some makeup which was very natural. I finished getting ready and ran downstairs to see a plate of breakfast sitting on the table.

I sat down and asked,  " Is this for me? "

Luke said,  " Yes, I just ate so I am going to get ready okay? "

" Yepperdepperdoodlekins. "

" Your a dork. "

He laughed and kissed the top of my head. My breakfast was delicious. I loved it so much that I was moaning. I heard someone laugh and I turned to see Ollie and Spencer.

I smiled and said,  " Hi guys. "

Spencer chastised,  " Don't talk with food in your mouth. "

I stuck my tongue out at him while Ollie said,  " Let me guess, Luke made you breakfast? "

I nodded my head. She said,  " Yeah, he is a great cook but he rarely does it. "

At that moment Luke came down and said,  " Let's go gorgeous I want to get to the elementary school while they are at recess. "

" Yes Mr. Alpha. "

I grabbed his hand and walked towards his car. He asked me nicely,  " Would you like to drive? "

" Really!? "

" Yes, remember if am trying to be a good mate. "

I smiled and said,  " You can drive. I'm not feeling like it. "

We got in and he turned on some music. I had lied to him. I really did want to drive but he was trying and I needed to respect that he was going to want to be somewhat in charge.

We pulled into the elementary school and Luke said,  " They should be getting out to recess soon. "

" Why does that matter? "

" Because I can observe them, see which kids are left out, stuff like that. "

" Oh. "

We stepped out of the car and started walking towards the school hand in hand. Everyone we saw would bow their heads in respect. " They sure do respect you Luke. "