Chapter 6

I started hyper ventilating as I remembered what he did to me and I knew I needed to calm down do I did what any reasonable person would have done. I slammed my dislocated arm against the concrete wall, putting it back in its place. Okay so maybe a smart person would have waited till the guard assigned to me showed up and asked for a pack doctor but obviously I am not very smart.

My plan worked though because now all I could think of was the searing pain shooting through my arm. It hurt so bad and eventually I fell unconscious as the pain became to much to bare.

When I awoke I saw Kale standing in front of my cell with Matt across from him.  They looked mad but also upset. I immediately felt bad. " I didn't get you guys into trouble did I? "

I was ignored by both of them. The only reason I knew they had heard me was because their eyes had gone darker. I tried again, "How long have I been asleep for?"

The silence answered me.

" Ummm excuse me? "

They once more ignored me. Fine, I didn't want to talk to them anyway.

LIE.

A voice in my head said. I smiled knowing exactly who it was.

Valerie, you haven't talked to me in forever wolfie.

Yeah well I wouldn't be now if I thought that dumb and dumber over there would answer you. Just so you know it is the morning of the day right after you were put in confinement.

Oh so this is confinement.

Yes but if you hadn't messed up so bad then I'm sure your guards would be nicer, Luke would come down here, and your food may be better. I mean I saw someone come down to give you food yesterday and I would rather starve.

Yeah well I was tired of being treated like a kid when clearly I am not one.

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

I will.

So how is your arm?

Hurts like a b*tch. Hey you are a part of me so you must of known that.

Hint hint tune in to the real world smart one. Now you see why I don't like coming out and talking to you.

First of all hurtful, second come back and talk to me soon, third of all quick question, how mad is Luke's wolf?

He makes Kale seem like the happiest person alive.

Great. Well by Valerie.

Bye.

I turned back in to the real world where a man was looking at me like I was about to die.

I asked,  " What did you say? I was having a convo with my wolfie. "

" I said hello I am Dr. Jones. I was wondering how your arm is? "

" Just peachy, if the peaches were being thrown at you and were on fire. "

" Great, I get to deal with a sarcastic, threatening, immature, crazy, teenager who can't keep her mouth shut. "

" Excuse yourself? You can go. "

" I would except Alpha Luke has demanded I make sure you are healthy. If I was him I would not bother. "

" What's your problem? "

" You. "

" Well I really don't actually care so how about you take yourself and leave my humble adobe before I squeeze your body in between the bars and make you leave. "  I smiled sweetly and laughed as he quickly left.