Chapter 1

Hey guys my name is girllover109. this is my new story called A Forbidden Love (mlp) I hope you like it. it would mean a lot to me if you can comment on your thoughts on the chapters of the story.

Twilight was sitting in her room reading a few books as usual when princess Cadence walked into the room.
Cadence: "Twilight why you go outside and play with your friends?"(Twilight is a little filly at this point).
Twilight: "okay cadence" Twilight said happily she doesn't really go out much so it will be fun to take a break from her books for a few hours but before Twilight leaves, Cadence tells Twilight to be careful. Meanwhile Twilight is with her friends Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity they were having fun playing tag it was their favourite game until Pinkie pie notices an entrance of the everfree forest.
Pinkie Pie: "ooooh. look guys the Everfree forest. last one in us a party pooper".
Applejack: "woah there sugarcube. I don't think it's safe"
Fluttershy: "yeah it's scary and dark"
Rarity: "I'm afraid I have to agree with Applejack here darling it's not the for fillies like us in a place like that. besides I don't want to get my mane ruined"
Twilight was told that she wasn't aloud in the Everfree forest by princess Celestia but she wasn't told why she couldn't go in. It did look scary and dangerous on how dark it is but she was confident to go in.
Twilight: "so it does look scary and dark but that doesn't mean it won't scare us fillies for life. I was told never to go in the Everfree forest but I was never told why. I think we should go in who's with me?" her friends hilesitated for a few minutes.
all: "okay".
To be continued....