Chapter 9

Rainbow dash wasn't sure exactly where Thorax was but she had an idea on where he could be. ever since he left Queen Chrysalis to start his own Kingdom, she hasn't really seen ever again until now.
Rainbow dash: "we're here. Thorax it's me Rainbow dash your friend"
Thorax: "Rainbow dash? wow it's good to see you again and who's this?"
Twilight: "I'm princess Twilight Sparkle I'm from canterlot" Twilight said shaking Thorax's hoof.
Thorax: "wow princess never seen one before because I'm way over here. anyway why are you here?"
Rainbow dash: "we have a big problem it's about the changelings and Queen Chrysalis" Rainbow dash said calmly whilst holding Twilight's hoof. everyone in Thorax's Kingdom were trying to think of a way on defeating the changelings and Queen Chrysalis once and for all but couldn't decide how to do it but Rainbow dash a has a plan but she's gonna need everyponies help. They all trained in case they would get defeated and they were ready, they set off to canterlot to defeat the changelings and Queen Chrysalis.
Meanwhile, the changelings and Queen Chrysalis have reached canterlot and they could see Celestia has her army of her royal guards and Twilight's friends by Celestia's side.
Chrysalis: "you as well give up Celestia you know you won't win this battle against us"
Celestia: "are you sure about that? why don't you surrender now and we can put this all behind us" said Celestia trying to convince Chrysalis to surrender but it's not always easy to surrender just like that and she knows it.
Chrysalis: "you think surrendering is going to stop all this? my my are you Gullible as usual. we end this with a fight now or never" just as Chrysalis was about to say "attack", she was interrupted by a certain pegasus voice from a few distances away from her.
Rainbow dash: "I don't think so Chrysalis. you don't have what it takes to be ruler of all Equestria you have no chance"
Twilight: "that's right Chrysalis"
Celestia: "Twilight your safe thank goodness"
Applejack: "hey everypony Twilights back and do is Rainbow dash"
all: *cheers for Twilight, Rainbow dash and Thorax*. Now the battle has begun. a few hours have gone by and it looks like the strongest was Celestia. *punch* she hit Celestia in the face hard and gave her a bruised eye just as Celestia was about end Celestia's life, a certain pegasus stood in her way it was Rainbow dash.
Chrysalis: "get out of the way you sad excuse of a pegasus"
Rainbow dash: "you won't hurt Twilight or Celestia not while I'm here" said Rainbow dash defending Celestia. Chrysalis huffed in disgust. Rainbow dash was ready to fight so was Chrysalis.
Chrysalis: "you wanna fight, let's fight"
to be continued....