Chapter 4

after the incident in the Everfree forest, Twilight and Princess Celestia were talking about what happened in the Everfree forest.
Princess Celestia: "don't you understand Twilight? never go in the Everfree forest"
Twilight: "yes Celestia. but I wasn't alone I was with my friends but I lost sight of them. but I met somepony" Twilight blushed at the thought of Rainbow dash.
Princess Celestia: "Twilight I don't you falling for any outsiders like Rainbow dash. I'm doing this for your own safety. okay?" princess Celestia said sternly at Twilight. Princess Celestia was only trying to protect her especially from Queen Chrysalis because she was dangerous.
Twilight: "I understand" Twilight said a bit upset. she only met Rainbow dash for the first time and already she misses her. it was getting late and Twilight Thought that she would go to bed early but then cadence walked into her room.
Cadence: "hey Twilight you alright l?"
Twilight: "no I've only met Rainbow dash and now I won't get to see her again"
Cadence: "that's what love does to you. you meet somepony who's a complete stranger, you fall in love with them and you want to keep seeing them everyday. but I think it's best to forget about it. maybe when your older you'll understand what love really is. okay? Cadence said calming Twilight down. Twilight loved Cadence like a sister and she would always be there for her.
Twilight: "I think your right. I'm a bit tired"
Cadence: "night Twilight". Meanwhile in Queen Chrysalis's kingdom, Chrysalis was talking to Rainbow dash and Thorax.
Chrysalis: "WHAT we're you doing good in the Everfree forest?
Thorax: "we were only exploring what it was like because we never been inside before" said Thorax shaking in fear and so was Rainbow dash but not so so much as Thorax.
Rainbow dash: "it was me. I thought it would be fun to explore the Everfree forest" said Rainbow dash taking the blame for Thorax and she was ready for whatever punishment was in stalled.
Chrysalis: "well you can stay in your room for a week and then your trading will begin"
Rainbow dash: "training? what training?" Rainbow dash asked confusingly.
Chrysalis: "well. you gave me an idea on how to get back on Princess Celestia and by doing that, you are going to go into Celestia's kingdom"
Rainbow dash: *hesitates* "okay I'll do it"
to be continued....