Chapter 7

After what Rainbow dash said about herself, she was sad because of her past even when she mentioned her mission to Twilight, Rainbow thinks that she hates her so she started to tear up but then Twilight hugged her for comfort and Rainbow dash hugged her back they both love the embrace for eachother.
Twilight: "I can't believe all that happened to you even before I met you"
Rainbow dash: "your don't hate after what I said about my mission?" Rainbow dash said confused but she knows that Twilight won't hate for something she was told to do in the first place.
Twilight: "I don't hate you. your my friend and I won't hate you for that mission that Queen Chrysalis gave you." said Twilight hugging Rainbow dash again. Twilight blushed real hard because she loved Rainbow dash and she won't deny it. it was there plain as day but she couldn't tell Rainbow dash how she felt Twilight wanted to wait for the right moment. After they both hugged, Twilight and Rainbow dash stared into eachother's eye's realising the love between them. They started to lean forward slowly they were about to kiss and they did. The kiss they share now, is like a dream come true. They pulled away for air and stared at eachother.
Rainbow: "Twilight I" then Rainbow was cut off by pinkie pie one of Twilight sparkle best friends.
Pinkie pie: "ooooh who's this Twilight?" pinkie said pointing at Rainbow dash and she was excited to have her as a new friend.
Rainbow dash: "I'm rainbow dash nice to meet you". pinkie pie was bouncing all over the place then Twilights other friends came.
all: "hey Twilight"
Applejack: "who's this?" Applejack wanted to know who this blue pegasus was because she also wants to be friends with her because she looked cool.
Twilight: "everyone this is Rainbow dash she's new here in canterlot" all of Twilight's friends waved at her.
Rarity: "I'm rarity"
Applejack: "I'm Applejack"
Fluttershy: "I'm Fluttershy"
Pinkie pie: "and I'm pinkie pie" Rainbow dash greeted everyone but then Flash sentry came over to them with an emergency. It wasn't good.
Flash sentry: "princess Twilight the castle has been attacked come on" soon everyone followed Flash sentry to the castle and were all in shocked by what happened.
Celestia: "you traitor how dare you do this to us first you lie about what happened when I first saw you and now you bring this chaos into my kingdom" Celestia was really angry at Rainbow dash for what she done she was part of it but didn't do anything and she didn't know that the changelings and Queen Chrysalis would attack the canterlot castle the most shocking thing that got Twilight more, is that Celestia banned Rainbow dash from canterlot forever.
Rainbow dash: "I knew it all along you didn't want me in this first place. if you didn't like me then you should've said so" and with that Rainbow dash flew out of the castle out of canterlot.
Twilight was really upset.
Celestia: "you and I need to have a talk young princess".
to be continued....