Chapter 4

A/N: so who do you guys think this guy is?!

Nicole POV
Once Cameron had told me that I was going to get asked out by someone, I was kind of excited for some reason.

When Cameron left, Nash stayed in the closet for a little longer than he needed to. When he came out I walked over to him

"Sooo what are we gonna do about...ya know...us?"

"I don't know. But I know for sure that we shouldn't tell Cam about this, he'll flip."

"Yeah. I agree. So um I'll see you later" I said

"Yeah!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I couldn't stop thinking about who was going to ask me out. While I was redoing my make-up I heard my phone go off, it was Nash.

Nash bash💘: "Hey. I miss you"

Me: "Aww. I miss you too!"

Nash bash💘: "So what are you gonna do about that guy that's suppose to ask you out tonight?"

I read the text. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't tell him that I was kind of excited about it so I just asked him this...

Me: "What do you think that I should do?"

Nash bash💘:"Honestly...if you have a little feelings for him...you should say yes."

Me: "Uh. Yeah I guess. But just to make sure that Cam doesn't suspect anything"

Nash bash💘: Yup! That's the plan!"

Me: "Wait...if I do say yes...nothing can happen between us."

Nash bash💘"Oh right. I didn't think about that..."

Me: "Look. I gotta go finish getting ready. Bye...friend(:"

Nash Bash💘:"Bye:)"