Chapter 25

Taylor's POV

"Taylor...I can't do this. I can't do us...I'm so sorry" she said while tears falling down.

my heart dropped...I thought that she liked me back. I was going to ask her out once we got back from the pool. I stood there while she ran off. Why didn't I go after her?! Why am I such a retard?

Nicole's POV

Angela ran into my room, her eyes were blood shot. Yes, I know that I haven't known her for a long time but I feel like I can tell her everything, she's already one of my best friends.

"What's wrong?!"

"T-tay-or"

"What happen?!"

"I just c-can't date h-him"

"Why not?"

She took her phone outta her pocket and I unlocked the phone to only show the unknown texts.

"omg! you need to tell someone about this! and you shouldn't worry about him, tay will protect you!"

"I l-love taylor. id take a bullet for him" she says while still crying

"Shh. I know you do. I think I know what would make you feel better...mall?

"oh my gosh! yasss!"

*at mall*

Once we got to the mall, we went straight into Hollister, I was looking through the tank tops and ran into someone, causing them to drop their bag.

"oh my gosh! I'm so sorry"

"haha it's fine" she says while getting up.

"oh my god!! maddie!!! I've missed you so much!"

"nicole?! oh my god! yaasss! how are you?"

"I'm great actually! what about you?"

"Same here! Ah I missed you so much"

"I missed you too! oh well I got to go, but here's my number *writes down number* we should hang out tomorrow!"

"yeah!! I'll text ya! bye! love ya!"

"love you too!!"

I missed my old best friend maddie. cameron and I moved away and I had to do the hardest thing...leave maddie.

We stopped talking to each other because when Cameron got famous, our numbers got leaked and had to change them...I lost her number. I remember it, but she got a new iPhone and had to change it too. But I know...that I'll never lose contact with her again.

a/n: heyy! I just wanted to say hi because ya know...all I do is go on twitter and go on wattpad. follow my twitter...

@ayeenashtygrier

and for my personal

@angelaa_grier

oh and follow my Instagram too...well you don't have to but...ya know

@angelaa.grier

oh and btw this is for maddie so if you see this, hi maddie😂😘