Chapter 23

Taylor's POV

When we were on the stage for Magcon, there was this one girl that caught my attention. She was extremely gorgeous. She was wearing a blue crop top, with black shorts. She had an amazing smile and she had brown eyes from what it looked like.

Once it was time for us to dance, each of us got to choice someone to come up so I picked her.

"Taylor. chose your girl" Mahogany said

I heard things like...

"ME TAYLOR. PLEASE ME"

"I LOVE YOU"

"Uhh I pick...the girl in the blue shirt!"

Once she came up, she was even prettier in person.

"H-hi taylor. I-I love you s-so much" she stuttered

"I love you too babe. what's your name?"

"a-angela"

"Well hello Angela"

Angela's POV

I was watching each guy come out, I loved them all but especially Taylor Michael Caniff. He is so gorgeous and my dream is to meet him so today was the day my dream would come true. They were about to dance and they were aloud to chose someone from the audience.

"Uhh I pick...the girl in the blue shirt!"

Oh my god!! I'm the girl in the blue shirt!!

"Brianna! He's talking about me!"

"Yeah! Now go up!" she said pushing me.

Brianna is my best friend and she knows how obsessed I am with Taylor.

Brianna's POV

When Angela got called up to go dance with the boys, I got jealous. Angela loves and I mean loves Taylor. I love Aaron Carpenter ahh Aaron. He's sexy.

"What's your name?" Mahogany said to Angela

"A-angela"

"well welcome to Magcon Angela!"

"Thanks!"

"Ok. now Aaron. pick your girl" Mahogany said into the mic

Aaron's POV

Once Taylor picked his girl it was my turn. I looked around the room looking for a girl that looked good from me. I girl caught my eye, she was beautiful. She had a blue t-shirt that says 'Come at me👊' and light blue long shorts and her hair was in a pony tail.

I assumed that she wasn't one of those girls that wore shirts and dresses and those super short shorts...which I liked. I want her.

"Ok. now Aaron. pick your girl"

"I want the girl with the pony tail, wearing a blue shirt!"

a/n: so I know that this doesn't have anything to do with nicole or Hayes but I want the guys to have girlfriends sooo...k bye. and yes...I will be the girlfriend of taylor...maybe...idk yet

xoxo

-angela💎