Chapter 21

a/n: I only published this for my best friend Brianna so if you see this...hi bri😂

xoxo

-angela💘

Hayes POV

Once Nash and Nicole got into the closet, it felt like hours have gone by.

"Carter, it's been 7 minutes!"

"Dude...it's only been a minute"

"Ugh. Why did you have to chose that dare, Carter?!"

"Calm down Hayes. Its just a game"

"I CANT FRICKEN CALM DOWN. YOU DONT GET IT. YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS. I LOVE NICOLE SO MUCH!" I said as I stood up.

"Geez Hayes, ok." Matt said walking towards the closet door, that's around the corner.

Matts POV

I open the closet door to see Nicole and Nash kissing. I couldn't believe that Nicole and Nash would do that to Hayes, yeah. I know that Nicole and Nash are in love but still.

"Uhh. Guys? It's been 10 minutes... and you only needed to be in here for 7" the got up and walked out of the closet

"oh and Nicole?"

"yeah?" she says while stopping

"Hayes truly does love you. Just...don't hurt him too much because it'll break his heart and he deserves much better than you" once I said that. I regretted it right away

Nicole's POV

"Hayes truly does love you. Just...don't hurt him too much because it'll break his heart and he deserves much better anyways"

I tried to hold back the tears but it was to hard

"Yeah! you're fricken right Matt!!! I don't deserve him! Because I'm ugly and I'm such a horrible person, aren't I?!"

"Nicole I didn't-"

"Save it Matt" I said running out of the room

I ran. Far away from the hotel. Soon after about 2 or 3 hours of running, I found myself at the beach. It was 3:42 and I had 4 messages from Cameron, 3 messages from Nash, 2 messages from Hayes, and 2 messages from Taylor. Also 20 miss calls. First I read Cameron's

Cam😘:(1) "NICOLE?! WHERE ARE YOU! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOURE OK!"

Cam😘:(2) "What happen?! Where are you Nicole Dallas!!? Seriously. Where are you?! I'm worried sick!!"

Cam😘:(3) "Nicole. Where are you?! Everything will be ok! I'll come pick you up!"

I replied

Me: "Cam. I'm fine. I am going to stay the night here and I'll walk home in the morning. I'm alive."

I got a text back instantly

Cam😘: "No. I want you back at the hotel so I know that your safe and so you can explain yourself."

Me: "Ok dad. I'm at the beach"

Cam😘: "Dudeeee that's like an hour away!"

Me: "Ok fine. they don't pick me up"

Cam😘: "I'll be there!!"

I checked Hayes messages

Hayes😍:(1) "Babe. Where are you?! I'm so worried. Please text me!"

Hayes😍:(2) "Nicole!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I need to see your beautiful face"

I texted back

Me: "babe. I'm fine. Cameron is on his way picking me up."

I checked Taylor's

Tay💙😝:(1)"Nicole! Where are you?! Please tell me where you are! You're my best friend and I'm always on your side"

Tay💙😝:(2) "Nicole. Where are you?! Do I need to hurt someone for hurting you?!"

I replied to his too

Me: "I'm fine. cams picking me up now. can I stay in your room?"

Tay💙😝: "of course you can😘"

Taylor shares a room with Aaron, Jack J, and Jack G. Next was Nash texts

Nashty😍💘:(1) "Hey beautiful. What happen? where are you? I'll come and we can just talk"

I had wish I checked his first so he could of came

Nashty😍💘:(2) "Where are you?! I'll come get you!"

Nashty😍💘:(3) "Nicole. Please. you should see cam rn he's fricken out. where are you babe?"

Me: "I'm ok. Cam is picking me up now. Ill be sleeping in Taylor's room tonight."

Nashty😍💘: "Did I do something?"

Me: "no it's just I want to be away from hayes for now"

Nashty😍💘: "Ok. When you get back to the hotel...meet me at the pool? I just wanna talk"

Me: "ok"