Chapter 33

*6 years later*

Nash's POV

It's Nicole and Is 7 year anniversary and I have something so big planned out. I taking her out to lunch, then we're going to go hike the mountain because there's a beautiful waterfall, then we're gonna go down to the lake for our dinner on the boat and I will propose.

It's Nicole's 24th birthday in about 3 weeks and it'll be my 25th birthday 5 weeks from today. Angela and Taylor are getting married in 5 weeks and Brianna and Aaron are still going strong. Jack G and Rin got married about a month ago, and Matt and Nani are now engaged.

We're on our way back to the hotel to get changed so we can go on that hike, Nicole came out with spandex, a mike tank, under that she had a bikini on, and her hair was like a messy bun.

Nicole's POV

Nash and I were hiking through the forest to get to the waterfall. All you could hear was the sound of nature, the birds chirping, and the closer you get, the louder the waterfall gets.

Once we made it to the waterfall we went for a swim, the water was amazing. It's wasn't cold but not too warm. it was perfect.

"this is perfect babe" I said blushing

"we've been dating for 7 years and you know that I love you so why are you still blushing" he clucked.

"I don't know...it's just you're way too good for me"

"it's the other way around babe" he smiled.

"I love you. no words will ever be able to describe how much I love you"

"I love you more." I smiled

"impossible" he kissed, while we were 1 inch apart.

Nashs POV

Once we hiked back about 2 hours later, I drove back to the hotel to get changed. it was a fancy wear so I have her about an hour and a half to get ready.

Once that hour flew by, I went to get ready. About 20 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom in a tux. I checked my quiff and stuff and everything was good.

Once I made it to her hotel room, I knocked, about 10 seconds later my gorgeous girlfriend, hopefully fiancé, was wearing a high-low blue strapless dress with black high heels

"woah...you look stunning"

"thanks. you don't look too bad yourself" she blushed.

"haha again, why do you still blush around me when you know how I feel?" I chuckle

"I don't know...it's just you're really special and you make me nervous" she blushes again

"awwww!!! Nikki's blushing!!!" I yell

"can we just go already?" she chucked

Nicole's POV

About 20 minutes later, we ended up down by the dock and was boarding the boat. The sun was now setting

"woah it's beautiful"

"yeah. the view is amazing. it's perfect."

I turned to look at him and saw that he was staring at me. I was his so called "the view that was perfect"

"I love you nash"

"I love you more"

The food came out and it was pasta. The pasta was soo good, it wasn't too salt it was just perfect.

"this is amazing, nash. thank you"

"anything for you"

Nash's POV

It was time. It was time to see if she was ready to spend her whole life with me. Here goes nothing...

"Nicole Amber Dallas, I've known you for so long. You have been there for me through all of the tough and thin. I love you so much no words known to man, can explain how much. And I know you think that you love me more....but you don't because that is impossible. No body has ever loved anyone more than I have loved you. No one has ever been happier than me when I'm with you. No one has ever had such of an amazing girlfriend to count on every step of the way, and I'd like to be by your side through everything, until I die. Will you marry me?" I say as I get down on one knee.

"Yes!! Yes! I will marry you!" i yelled while jumping into his arms.

"I love you so much Nikki"

"I love you too Nashely" I said while pulling apart from the hug.

"Forever?"

"forever."

a/n- it's over!! the book is over! I hope u enjoyed the longggg chapter and I hope that you all enjoyed the book and I will be writing a Hayes Grier fan-fiction so make sure you check that out, but I have not started it yet!

But thank you so much for reading! This was my first book that I wrote and im sorry if it's bad😁 but I love you all❤️

-a💎