Chapter 24

Nicole's POV

After Magcon, Angela and Brianna stayed to hang out with us, and we all ended up in Nash's room. We were all in our mini conversations around the room until I got a text from taylor

tay👊😘: "so how do you like angela?"

me: "she seems super nice and she's cool. why? do you like her😏l

tay👊😘: "pff no...is it that obvious?"

me: "nah, just stop staring at her 24/7!"

tay👊😘: "haha ok thanks"

I actually really like Angela and Bri...I'll think we'll be close.

Angela's POV

I was soo happy when I was invite to go hangout with the boys, nicole and Brianna. Taylor asked me to go down to the pool with him, just us two.

I put on my red, white, and blue bikini with jean shorts. I walked down to the pool, and I feel my butt vibrate, from my phone.

unknown: "Hey baby. it's Ben, we needa meet again😉"

my heart dropped, how did he get my number?! Ben is my ex-boyfriend who abused me, he got arrested but his stuck-up brother bailed him out.

me: "how'd you get my number?"

unknown: "I know a guy. so what have I missed in the life of the gorgeous angela? I miss you baby"

me: "don't call me that. and don't you dare think about coming near me..."

unknown: "haha yeah. what would you do about it?! you didn't do anything before, and you won't do it now. oh and you look so hot in your blue, red and white bikini"

I stopped in the hallway.

"Ange? you ok?" Taylor said

before I could answer, my phone went off again.

unknown: "oh and btw...that better not be your boyfriend, because if he is.. he will not see the light of the sun again."

"Taylor...I can't do this. I can't do us...I'm so sorry" I said running away, feeling the tears come down.