Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

We were in Austin, Texas for Magcon and of course I had to be there since I'm Nicole Dallas, Cameron Dallas's younger sister.

All of the Magcon boys were gorgeous but especially Nash Grier. Nash and I always had a special bond. We did almost everything with each other.

I love Nash for his gorgeous blue eyes, his hilarious vines, his amazing personality, and of course his looks.

But I know I'd never have a chance with him because he's my brothers best friend! In 4th grade, Nash had a thing for me but I just played hard to get which was a big mistake.

Nicole's POV

"Hey guys! We're so happy that we got to meet you all today! Ok so are you guys ready to watch us do the Lipgloss Dance?!" Nash says into his microphone

"YESSS!" says the screaming girls

*lipgloss starts playing and the boys start dancing* Meagan, my best friend was drooling over Matt Espinosa while I was drooling over Nash Grier.

When I make eye contact with Nash, my heart skipped a beat.

Nash's POV

I make eye contact with the most beautiful girl in the world, Nicole Dallas. She maybe be my best friends sister but I have had feelings for her since 2nd grade, but who can blame me?!

Nicole is so beautiful that I can look at her forever, with her ombré hair and brown eyes. I wanted to go over there and talk to her but I was in middle of doing the lipgloss dance, so I just decide to move over there while doing the dance.

Cameron's POV

Nash was moving closer and closer to Nicole. He told me that he didn't have feelings for her, so I needed to do something.

"AYE NASH! COME HERE." While I was trying to scream above all of the girls. Nash looked at me then at Nicole. He made the right choice by coming my way.

Nash's POV

Cameron called me over while I was moving over to Nicole. So I decided to go to Cameron, trying not to make it to obvious. "What's up Cam?" I said. "You aren't into my sister or anything, right?" Cameron said with an attitude. Right then and there I freak out.

I couldn't say yes because I could lose Cameron as a friend! so I decide not to say anything for now "What? Nahh. We're just friends, she's like a sister to me!"

I could not believe that I said that. Nicole is so much more than a sister to be...I wanna be more than friends with her.