Chapter 29

Nicole's POV

It's been a week since everything happen. Hayes and I are good, we're still the bestest friends. Angela and Taylor haven't been talking, they have been avoiding each other since they went to the pool. Angela has still been getting texts from her ex, Ben but we, Brianna and I have been here for her.

I'm not super close friends with Meagan anymore, she had moved to Canada, since her father was in the Army. Her and Matthew did have something but they both agreed to just let go of each other and move on.

We were at the beach, and I saw Matthew eyeing down this girl that had long brown hair with lots of blonde highlights but their natural, and she was wearing a wetsuit because I'm guessing that she was going to surf.

"go get em tiger" I said elbowing him in the arm

"whatt? who are you ever talking about?" he tried to play it cool

"that girl over there. you're like eyeing her down. hard."

"I can't just go over to her and be like 'aye girll...lemme get yo number'"

"I didn't say that! just go surf and just start conversation"

"uh fine" he says getting up, grabbing his surfboard.

Matts POV

I was walking towards the ocean. I have never been so nervous in my life. This girl was gorgeous, her hair was laid perfectly down while she was in the water, with her brown hair with blonde natural highlights. She was...perfect.

Before you knew it, I was in the water sitting on the board. I swam towards this girl and I was like 10 feet away. She was even prettier up close, which I thought was impossible.

"uh hi!" I saw and soon to feel my cheeks getting red.

"Oh hey!!" her voice was even perfect.

"I'm matt" i said as I stuck my hand out

"Nani" she slowly stuck her hand out also, as we touched hands, my stomach is tossing and turning.

"you're gorgeous" I let go of her hand and slap it right onto my mouth so I don't say another word.

"haha it's okay. and uh...you're gorgeous too" she blushed.

We surfed for a bit, and went down to the shack so we could get something to eat. I've only known this girl for about 5 hours but I feel like I've known her forever.