Chapter 28

Nicole's POV

I ran back to my room, relieving Nash. The person that I needed

"N-nash! I-I can't-"

"hey hey slow down. what happen?" he said while I cried into his chest

"H-Hayes kissed A-Alexis and he didn't s-stop her" I cried even harder

"It's okay. you don't need him anyways...you have me"

I looked up from his chest and leaned in. Our lips connected, I missed him so much.

"feel better?"

"much better" I gave him a million dollar smile.

Hayes POV

What have I done. I just lost the love of my life. I've been away from her for about...10 minutes and I miss her like crazy. Why would I even kiss Alexis, when I love Nicole?!

*knock*knock*

"what do you want?!" I yelled at whoever was at the door

"it's just taylor! geez. what's up with you bro?"

"I cheated on Nicole"

"WHY COULD YOU DO THAT?! SHE IS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECT AND IM SURE THAT YOU JUST LOST HER FOREVER"

"I KNOW, OKAY? I'm so tired of you guys yelling at me when I'm sorry for doing all of these things!! Just leave me here to die! I lost the love of my life, what else do I have to lose..." by now I was crying so hard. My vision started to get blurry because of the tears.

Nicole's POV

"I KNOW, OKAY? I'm so tired of you guys yelling at me when I'm sorry for doing all of these things!! Just leave me here to die! I lost the love of my life, what else do I have to lose..."

Hayes...have I really put him through all of this..I am the love of his life? did I really make him that happy?! Then again...we wouldn't be going through this if he didn't kiss her back nor did he stop her.

I opened the door to see hayes, he was a mess. His hair was all over the place, his lips are chapped, his eyes are worst then blood shot red, you could see the tear stains on his red cheeks.

"Hayes...I'm sorry. For everything, you just really hurt me"

"and I hurt myself too...just for hurting you and losing you"

"I heard what you said...I'm the love of your life?" he nodded. I walked up to him and gave him the biggest hug...it has only been 15minutes and I missed his hugs so much.

"I missed you" he whispered, then said "please forgive me?"

"of course. but i don't know if we can do...us. I'm sorry."