Chapter 22

Nicole's POV

Once Cam picked me up, everyone was asleep but Nash wasn't in the room. I forgot that I had to meet him.

To Nashty😍💘: "You still up?"

Nash didn't reply, so I figured that he was asleep. I grabbed so clothes and headed to Taylor's room.

"Hey Tay!" I said while knocking on his door. Taylor opened it reveling his abs. I tried hard not to stare.

"Uh...you said I could sleep with you right?"

"Yeah...come on in"

I laid in his arms and soon to feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

*NEXT MORNING*

Nicole's POV

I woke up to the sound of Taylor screaming.

"TAYLOR. SHUT THE FRICK UP"

"AHH OR NAHH"

"NO STAHPPP!"

"wake up. Hayes has been knocking non-stop. go see your bæ!"

"Ugh fine"

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my white high waisted shorts with my black crop too that says 'i dont care" I put on black eyeliner, and massacre. I put my hair into a high ponytail and left the room.

Hayes POV

I haven't seen Nicole since she stormed outta the room. I feel kinda bad for doing what I did to her when I went back to North Carolina.

*flashback*

*Knock Knock*

I opened the door to see my ex girlfriend, Alexis. She was wearing booty shorts with a short white tight crop top.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to win my baby back"

"I have a girlfriend"

"But I know you still love me. Can we jus talk...please?"

I leaded her into my room and she talked.

"I know what I did was wrong but I've been soo lost without you. I need you in my life. You can't tell me that you haven't missed me either."

"yeah ok...I did miss you but it's just-" she cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back and it ended up being a make-out session. it felt so right but it felt so wrong. Do i really love nicole?

*end of flashback*

I felt so bad for what I did. But today is the first day of Magcon and I need to tell nicole what I did, until someone else does