3- The Fight ctd.

Katelyn's POV

I quietly gasped before running to my room to hide from Perrie. I unintentionally slammed the door shut, which made Perrie notice I was there for the whole fight. I began crying as I heard Perrie shout at Zayn that it was his fault I got scared. It soon got silent and I heard footsteps down the hall.

"Katelyn?" I heard Perrie's voice call.

"Go away!" I yelled. The door opened and there stood a hurt looking Perrie.

"I'm sorry I scared you," she said and tried to hug me.

"Don't hurt me!" I shrieked and scooted away from her.

"I won't hurt you sweetie, I have never done something like that in my entire life," she said sounding disappointed in herself.

"You said it was a bad idea to adopt us," I said pointing out that, that had hurt me.

"I didn't mean it, I was caught up in the moment an the words fell out, and now I can't take them back," she replied ashamed. She tried to hug me again but I got up and went onto my bunk.

"Doing something like slapping someone at the second day of our arrival is hard to get over," I said crossing my arms.

"I said I was sorry.What more do I have to do?" she asked hurtfully.

"I don't know," I looked down.

"I'll leave you alone to think about that," Perrie said and walked out of my room leaving the door open. I laid down and thought about how stupid I had just been. I put Perrie off and it must have hurt her a lot. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep thinking.

I later woke up from Hatchi coming in my room and scratching the wooden ladder.

"Hatchiiiii," I groaned. I thought there was no point in going back to sleep anyway so I got up and went down the ladder. I picked up Hatchi and went down the hall and started on my way to the living room. I stopped at the end of the hall seeing a police officer sitting on one of our couches. I listened in on the conversation they were having.

"How old is she?" the cop asked.

"Twelve," Perrie replied.

"Do you have a recent photo we could borrow to help us find her?" he asked.

"No but she has a twin sister that would give you a perfect idea of what she looks like," Zayn said and got to come get me. I was sitting against the wall so I started scooting back to my room. Zayn walked into the hall and walked right infront of me before stopping.

"Eaves dropping I see," he said chuckling. I blushed and he held his hand out for me to grab it. I took his hand and got up before walking to the living room to talk with the police officer. Zayn invited me to sit beside him. Which was also next to Perrie. I decided that it wasn't that bad so I sat in between them and leaned on Zayn's shoulder.

"So your sister is lost?" he asked me as if I were a baby.

"Yes," I replied not looking at him.

"Is she your identical twin?" he asked me again.

"Yes," I replied blankly staring at the floor.

"Okay, I'm just going to take a picture of you," he said standing up and I stood as well. I smiled as best I could into his camera and the bling flash went off. I sat back down and went right back into the position I was in before.

"Thank you," he smiled and continued to ask Zayn and Perrie questions.

"Did you catch a glimps of the man who stole her?" the police officer asked Zayn. I'm not sure how he was supposed to know. Zayn nudged me in the side before Perrie said,

"He was asking you honey."

"Oh, no but he could fit in with any other paparazzi guy," I told him sitting up.

"Do you think you'll be able to find her?" Zayn asked full of hope.

"We should but, sadly all we really have is a picture of what she looks like," the man replied.

"Okay, thank you so much for coming," Perrie smiled.

The police officer left and then everything went quiet.