RM x Jin pt1

ɦօɨ ɮɨֆɦɛʐʐʐʐ **ɛƈֆᏆǟᏆɨƈ աǟʋɨռɢ** i just realised you can hardly read that font whoops ㅋㅋ this was supposed to be a vkook but i couldn't help but put some namjin but you can't blame mee :) highschool au coz its adorableeee OMJISOOS YNO RM X WALES CHANGE IS ON ITUNES AND SPOTIFY AND STUFF AND AHHH DYING HERE IVE WAITED FOR THIS ALL MY LIFEEE anyhoozles bye

~your friendly neighbourhood hyungsock ;3

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

"I'm sorry Jungkook."

"Can I at least know why?"

"Know what?" he sighed as if he were tired of talking.

"Why are you leaving me? After 3 years of being together I think I deserve to know."

"I simply fell out of love with you. It's cliche, you've done nothing wrong. It's just... how it is."

After meeting at the young age of 7 Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin fell in love with each other. After 5 years as friends and 3 years as a couple he then watched the older say the words he never wanted to hear.

Jungkook wondered why now, why not before. Did Jimin really love him? Did he grow tired of him?

On Jimin's side, what he said was the truth. He just stopped loving him. He didn't feel anything when they kissed or cuddled. His day wouldn't light up anymore every time he saw the younger. It was love at first sight with Jungkook but as time went by he realised that maybe he idealised their life and rushed things with him, that their time was over. That maybe he wasn't really sure of his feelings towards him anymore.

He once loved Jungkook, he was sure of it, but not anymore and he didn't want to let him suffer by staying with him.

"W-will I ever see you again?"

"I don't know Kookie... I don't know. Maybe it's fate. Maybe we should take some time apart, you know? For you in order to be over me—"

"I don't want to forget you." the younger quickly interrupted.

Jimin stood up from his spot and walked towards him. He placed both of his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, which the latter grabbed and shut his eyes.

"Hey, I didn't say to forget me. We both know we can't erase what we have, right? By being over me I mean, being strong enough to see me again without crying, yeah? Coz I know you're a crybaby Jungkook." Jimin let out a quiet laugh.

"I'm not a crybaby."

"Yeah, dry these tears first and tell me that again." he said softly while kissing away the younger's tears.

Jimin went back to his initial spot, picked up his bags and started to exit the place when Jungkook took his hand.

"Jimin, thank you." he said with a sincere smile.

The elder didn't answer but gave a bright smile that held more things a sentence could ever hold.

one year later

"I swear, if I ever screw this test because of you, you're going to die, seriously!" an angry voice shouted through the corridors.

"Ah! No need to hit me Joon, all I did was copy one answer!"

"More like all of it, Hoseok." a petite voice joined in.

"Shut it Jungkook! No one asked you to comment on the thing I call friendly sharing."