AMBER X READER

So, one day at 1am I had a stroke of genius and realised I've NEVER written an Amber oneshot and I nearly screamed because Amber is honestly great (what the pineapple ;3) so I decided to write an Amber x reader one. Anyways this is my first time writing a oneshot with a female kpop idol ;-; wish me luck :3

~ admin zuhoe

;______________________________________;

New school. New life. New leaf. I promised myself last year that I would keep the good vibe going and try not to fail any exams for the next three years of my life.

It was already going badly.

First day, and we had a small quiz to see how much we knew from last year. My test was drenched in so much red ink that I could barely see my actual answers. And that was just the beginning of it. I walked into the wrong class at first, then fell asleep in history and banged my head against the window next to me, and now I've just realised that I've forgotten to bring lunch money. So, as most melancholy characters in those dramas tend to do, I make my way up to the rooftop, hoping for some solace.

This year truly could not have started off on a worse note.

;______________________________________;

The clanging of swords and screams of agony rang in my ears. The enemy was defeated.
"Excuse me?"
One last clang.
"Excuse meee?"
I turn around, and within a flash a footsoldier rams a blade through my chest.
I jolt awake, breathing heavily.
"Gee. Finally. Are you skipping or not?"
A face found its way in front of me. Squinting slightly, I reached out for my glasses. After a few unfruitful seconds of awkward searching, a hand (possibly belonging to the blurry face) held something towards me - my glasses. Putting them on carefully, I observe the person standing in front of me.

Girl or boy?

"Anyways, I'm Amber."

Girl?

"So, you skipping or not?"

After analysing her look, I made a safe guess.

"I'm ... skipping?" She flashed a smile at me and walked away. Confusion overtook me. Was I too awkward? Did she find me weird for being on the roof?
"Meet my dog." She sat down next to me, holding a tiny thing in her lap.
"We aren't allowed dogs in school, are we?"
"I snuck him in." She threw a wink at me as she handed me the dog. She was really cute. As in, the dog. Not Amber.

;______________________________________;

"Y/N. Why weren't you here last lesson?" I stood up, hands shaking slightly. Oh no.
"I wa-"
"Y/N felt sick so we went to the infirmary, but the nurse wasn't there, so I took Y/N back home and came back to school after."

"Okay, Amber."

A sigh of relief slipped through my lips as I turned to look at Amber. I mouthed a thank you, receiving a wink in return.

"Wanna go out for karaoke?"
"Sure. But why so suddenly?"
"To thank you for earlier."
"Awww don't worry."

Awkward silence reigned for a few moments.

"Can I bring my dog?"

;______________________________________;

And so, that is how we ended up here.

On the street outside the karaoke, wondering what to do after we got kicked out because Amber's dog began barking as we tried to sneak him in.

Oh well, at least we tried. Just another lesson. Life isn't always rainbows and bubbleba- THAT WAS IT. THE ANSWER TO OUR PREDICAMENT.

"Hey Amber."
"Yeah. Got an idea?" I stood up and held my hand out to help her up. She shot up, grinning as we began sprinting, the dog following suit.

"Where...are...we...going?" She managed to get in between pants as we continued running.
"You'll...see."
"Bark."

A left turn, a dangerous cross of the road and we arrived. The entrance stood in front of us, bubbles painted around it.

"You-" did she not like it?
"READ MY MIND OH MY GAHD." She smiled and strutted through the door, dog in one hand, other clasped onto mine. A slight blush tinted my cheeks as we entered the store and found a place to sit.

"So, what do you want?"
"I don't know. I've never been here before - I wanted to try it."
"You've never been here before?" I nodded. She placed a hand on her heart as she gave me a smile of pity. Slowly, she stood up and made her way towards me. The blush crept across my face as she stepped past the table. Placing a hand on my shoulder, her smile widened.

"You, my friend, have never lived."

And she stepped past me, rushing to the counter. I stared at her small dog, who was sitting on the seat in front of me. I stared at him (her?) as my train of thought continued. Amber was really nice. Wait wasn't she in a relationship with someone? What was his name? Harry? Herring?

"Here's your drink." Amber set down the bubbletea in front of me as she took her seat. She stared at me as I picked up my drink, blush creeping up my cheeks.

Heaven.

"THIS IS SO GOOD!"
"RIGHT?" An old lady sitting next to us shot us a dirty glare. Trying not to laugh, we picked up our drinks, deciding to go for a walk.

I pondered asking her about Henry. I felt the leash tug, and looked down to see that two kids had ambushed the (adorable) dog. Amber stood next to me, watching the unfolding scene with a smile.

"Hey Amber."
"Yeah?"
"Are you dating Henry?" She spat out the bubbletea in her mouth and turned to look at me.

"Me? Date that? I mean, we're good friends but dating him would be...beyond awkward." Nodding, I looked down and continued watching the children, and waved at them as they said goodbye and left.

"Why?"
"Huh?"
"Why the sudden question?"
"Just gene-"
"Do you like me?"