Yoongi x Jimin (BTS)

i have another yoonmin coz im in a yoonmin mood and this idea wouldn't really work for any other ship so :| AND HOEMAGAD HIXTAPE IM SOBBING oof
.
.

~hyungsocknim ^3^

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

"You're late again."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and sighed with pleading eyes.

"I know hyung, I'm so so so sorry I just got caught up with dance practice."

"I don't care. This is the second time you're late and I'm not going to have my time wasted because of you." Yoongi said, glaring at the younger. Jimin always felt small around Yoongi, he was so intimidating. It made it hard for him to have a close relationship with his hyung.

Jimin parted his lips to say something but decided against it as tears welled up in his eyes. He'd always cry when Yoongi got mad at him. Yoongi sighed and only the slightest bit of his face softened.

"Please don't cry in public, you'll ruin your makeup. Go sit with the others, we'll start the interview soon."

Jimin scurried off at his dismissal and took his place next to Jungkook, who had fallen asleep on Seokjin's lap with his headphones in. The rest of the members looked bored and impatient for the interview to start.

Am I holding them back this much? I don't deserve them... They don't deserve me...

Yoongi and Namjoon soon made their way back. Yoongi stood behind Jimin, making him feel even smaller than he did before.

"Alright boys we're going live in 3... 2..."

Jimin dabbed the corners of his eyes with his sleeve.

"...1!"

"Dul, set. Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, bangtan sonyeondan!"

The MC threw a flirty smile to the members and crossed her legs, as do all the other MCs. Most of the interview flew past, the same questions coming up over and over again with Namjoon answering them over and over again. Jimin just sat and fidgeted with his sleeve or the rips in his jeans, occasionally smiling at the camera to make it seem as if he's paying attention. It was funny how pretty much none of the questions were directed to him. His muscles were still sore from dance practice and he didn't have time to do a cool down so they felt as if they were burning.

Yoongi-ssi, do you have a favourite dongsaeng?

"Ahh that's a hard one, I love them all... except Jimin."

"Jimin?" The MC seemed happy she was getting something interesting out of the interview. "Why would that be?"

"He's constantly annoying me and getting on my nerves. I wish he would just grow up and be responsible for once."

Jimin felt as if he were stabbed a hundred times. He remained expressionless but all the hateful comments took over him at once.

Worthless

Annoying

Childish

Such a let down

Just die and let bangtan thrive

Jimin choked back a sob and looked down at the ground. The MC asked him for a comment on the situation but he didn't answer. His mind flooded with negative thoughts. Yoongi was Jimin's favourite hyung, no favorite member in bangtan, and the fact that he thinks this way about the younger was killing him.

Jimin sat in silence for the rest of the interview, letting his conscience take over him.

☆☆☆

Yoongi threw his bag to some corner in his room and crashed onto his bed. The interview ran longer than expected and all the members were exhausted. Just when the rapper was about to close his eyes he heard a knock on his door.

"Go away!"

"That is no way to speak to your elder."

Seokjin walked into his room without any consent and sat on the edge of his bed. Yoongi didn't bother to look up but peeked out from under his blankets.

"What you said about Jimin today..."

Seokjin didn't even get to finish his sentence before Yoongi blew up.

"I was just trying to teach him a lesson! He won't listen to me unless I'm harsh with him."

"But don't you think that was too harsh? You know how much Jimin cares about you. You must've broken his heart."

Yoongi scoffed and turned away, but inside he was being broken down with guilt. He cared about Jimin a lot as well, and knowing that he was the cause of his pain...

Seokjin stood up, ready to leave him alone.

"I suggest you go and apologise to Jimin before this becomes a bigger problem to your relationship. Last time i saw him he was crying in his room."

Jiminie was crying... because of him?

Without another word Yoongi shot to his feet and went straight to the youngers room, leaving Seokjin with a knowing smile on his face. Yoongi hastily knocked on the door.

"Jimin open the door, I know you're in there!" 

When he was answered with silence Yoongi tried knocking again.

"Jiminie... please.."

The rapper heard soft shuffling from the other side of the door as Jimins head popped out from inside, his eyes red and puffy from crying. Yoongi inhaled sharply. It was his first time seeing the younger so broken.

"I-is anything the matter?"

"Just let me in Chim, I want to apologise."

Yoongi pushed through the door, put his hands on Jimins shoulders and looked into his glassy eyes. He got ready to say something but the words didn't come out of his mouth. He hadn't planned what he was going to actually say. After a minute of silence Jimin broke the eye contact.

"You don't have to apologise for anything, what you said was true anyways. I'm just a burden you and the boys never bargained for."

"No no no Jiminie that's not true! We all care about you and we need you with us. You're not a burden, you're a part of us and we would never think of a BTS without our best singer, dancer and smile. We love you Jimin, I..."

Jimin looked back into the elders eyes.

"I love you."