Zuho x Reader Pt2 (SF9)

Hiiiiiiiiii :3 this is the second book admin Hyungsock and I decided to make :3 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SO MANY READS ON BOOK 1! We hope this book will also do just as well! Thanks for reading, and please vote, comment and request!

This one shot was requested by yanagirenjiidealtype. Thank you for requesting! Sorry i took so long ;-; I hope you like it :3

;_________________________________;

I whistled as I skipped down the street, a premonition that today will be a good day. As I made my way to school, I spotted a head slightly above the rest. A head of silver. Heart thumping in my chest, I ran to Zuho and crept up behind him. Just as I raised my arms to scare him, he turned around and tickled my sides.

"Please...stop" I managed to wheeze out from in between hysterical laughs.
"Your fault for trying to scare me." He smiled at me and I stopped laughing, instead melting in his warm gaze. A small blush spread across his cheeks as he noticed my expression and I cooed and pinched them, immediately running away as he began chasing me.

;_________________________________;

The first lesson had finally ended, and I was about to ve up when I heard soft snores coming from next to me. I saw Zuho with his head on his arms, which were resting on the table. Sighing inwardly, I made my way to his desk and tapped his shoulder. He mumbled and moved his head away from me.

"Zuho oppa. Wake up. Now. You'll miss our next lesson." I drowned as he waved his hand in mid air and said something inaudible.  Huffing in frustration, I walked round to the other side of his desk and knelt down. I positioned my face in front of his and whispered.

"Zuho, wake up." No response.
"I want to tell you something." I leant close to his ear and made to whisper to him. Instead, I screamed. He jumped up immediately, banging his head against my nose. He looked down at me, my nose dropping with dark red blood, worry laced in his features.
"Are you okay?" I nodded my head. He eyed me suspiciously and grabbed my elbow, leading me to the nurse's office.

He pushed open the doors, revealing a large, pristine room. He pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit down. Doing so, I watched as he pulled out a few tissues. A tint began spreading across my cheeks as he bent down in front of me and dabbed the tissue and wiped away the blood. My heart, once again, began to palpitate as I noticed that his nose was mere centimetres away from mine. He stood up, breaking my blush-inducing train of thought.

"Sorry. Does it hurt? Has it stopped bleeding completely?" Feeling the skin underneath my nose, I nodded. He smiled sheepishly and checked his watch.
"SHIT. We've missed half of our chemistry lesson."
"Ms.Lee will kill us."
"Yes."
"But i guess we have an excuse..."
"Good point."

Finalising our decision, we hesitantly went to our chemistry lab. I knocked on the door, reciebing a glare from Ms.Lee as I opened it, Zuho following behind me.
"Why are you two so late?"
"Sorry, miss. My nose began bleeding and Zuho helped me fix it." She sent us one last questioning look and told us to sit down. Silently high giving each other, we took the two seats at the back of the class.

;_________________________________;

"Fancy seeing you here, y/n." I rolled my eyes as I heard Yoojung's nasaly voice behind me. I turned around to face her and her band of minions. "What? Waiting for your imaginary boyfriend?" I opened my mouth to speak, to tell her for the millionth time that I wasn't interested in having a boyfriend.
"How do you know I'm imaginary?" Yoojung froze and looked over my shoulder. I felt Zuho snake his arm around my waistand pull me slightly closer.
"As if. Someone like you could never be in a relationship with someone like her."
"She's kinder, funnier, prettier and better than you'll ever be." With his words, he slapped the lipstick smeared smile of Yoojung's face. His hand tightened it's grip as we walked up to the roof.
"Thanks."
"No problem." I felt him sit on the bench next to me. An awkward silence hung in the air as I looked at my feet, wondering what to say. My slightly sweaty palms, my thumping heart and my messed up mind were all telling me to confess there and then. Taking a deep breath, I looked up.
"Zu-"
"Y/n-" I giggled lightly as a both spoke at the same time.
"You go first, Zuho."
"Sure?"
"Sure."
"Well...I wanted to..." my heart skipped a beat and suddenly everything around me seemed slightly muffled.
"I like you, y/n. Will you...will you be my girlfriend?" I sat, my mouth hanging open slightly as I processed what Zuho had just said.
"Irs okay if you don't want to, I just-" in an effort to stop his nervous rambling, I placed my hand on top of his, linking our fingers. Still unable to form coherent words, I stared into his deep brown eyes. I saw a reflection of my emotions in his eyes. Anticipating my answer, he unconsciously began tapping his finger on his thigh.
"I was about to ask you exactly the same thing." Eyes wide, he looked up as a shy smile spread across his face. I stood up as he did, and we walked back into the school building, hand in hand.